Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

anyone seen that clan called the *cheaters*there's a few of them.*cheaterJuju* is one heck of a player.....on the Jungle level he camps out at one end of the bridge and just seems to see ALL immediately.

Hello, added everyone on pages 3-19-20-21-22-24 then i stopped after reading it is'nt that smart to add everyone because of the loss of free places if they don't add beck.

So everyone on those pages feel free to add me.

The others, just let me know.

hey im lil g i like to play 007 Goldeneye and im looking for someone (good) to play online with so if you add me as a friend let me know

Juwuan sup? Dude I added you time ago, you haven't added me yet. Lets play some games!

im bored playing on my own -_-" so will do the loner thing and reply to the forum again o.o fc in sig, pm wen added so i can add bak

Last edited:
everyone feel free to add me i need more goldeneye friends! if u do, just be sure to send me ur FC plz

name: Private Eye
lv 29
FC: 2086 9368 2239

Please add me, my FC should be at the bottom.

I'm at level 16 and I'm not brilliant but I don't hack or use glitches.

My GE name is Karl Marx which isn't of course my real name but a nod to Cold War Politics.

just hit lv 33 tonight, here's my code 484562365153 add me so i can level up faster.

Back