Not open for further replies.

PokeChamp

Lurking
May 19, 2007
Kingston, WA
Wii Online Code
1831-7102-8397-5382
*Advertising Isn't Allowed*

sorry for advertising mods, but i hope you can understand me, ever since chicagoan ran over the place, wiichat hasn't been showing up on searches and we lost members due to trolls, we just can't save it.

Last edited by a moderator:
He meant the Pokemon D/P forum, not WiiChat in general.

serebii is good for info, but lags too much, and marriland is for interactive gameplay, along with many tourny's from the mods, its very fun! =3

Please don't double post.

Every time I tried to join marriland it wouldn't let me. My computer always starts acting up when i'm on that site.

PokeChamp said:
serebii is good for info, but lags too much, and marriland is for interactive gameplay, along with many tourny's from the mods, its very fun! =3

yeah whenever i go to the fourms it either takes a few minutes to load or "page can not be displayed"

PokeChamp said:
Should have mentioned Smogon...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Should have mentioned Smogon...

smogon is more for pro's like Wuddliepook and Danny. maybe me but i can't keep up, first its bellyzard, then Ice punch pusuit sneasel XP

btw, i am sure nobody is going to be mad about the DP, i also knew, did you forget who i am? XD

btw (2) marriland forums work fine during the day but slow down around 9 PM.

PokeChamp said:
smogon is more for pro's like Wuddliepook and Danny. maybe me but i can't keep up, first its bellyzard, then Ice punch pusuit sneasel XP

btw, i am sure nobody is going to be mad about the DP, i also knew, did you forget who i am? XD

btw (2) marriland forums work fine during the day but slow down around 9 PM.
Thats's weird. Why would it do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back