GX Loader & USB Loader help

A Baby

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2010
I have installed Homebrew, Gx Loader, and USB LOader and they were all functioning fine. I wanted to use the wii shop channel so i updated, even though there was no update i knew. And now I cannot use GX Loader or USB Loader even though they are still set as channels on my wii, whenever I open them I get a black screen. Please help me.:lovewii:

The current update should've deleted your homebrew apps. Since homebrew is not a official nintendo product, but a hack. Nintendo is trying to stop hackers and designed the new update to do that. The black screens means they don't work anymore and what you should do, not saying you have to, is delete them. I don't suggest this, but the only way to get the apps working again is re-installing them with a proper method.

I have installed Homebrew, Gx Loader, and USB LOader and they were all functioning fine. I wanted to use the wii shop channel so i updated, even though there was no update i knew. And now I cannot use GX Loader or USB Loader even though they are still set as channels on my wii, whenever I open them I get a black screen. Please help me.:lovewii:

Okay, so the update was the first in history that actually targeted homebrew and killed it. However, our team built a new model LONNG ago, Installer v.06 and it bypasses all of the stuffz ninty added on the update, allowing you to have homebrew. HOWEVER, it also added a stub on your ios 249, which made it possible to play your backups, (GX loader, usb loader) There's a way to remove the stub, get cios249 back, and blah blah blah, but I won't say how or where, cuz it's against the rules here. Go to wiihacks.com if you want to know more, or just find me there, and I'll help you out more there.

Back