Halloween!!!

I'd go to my Girlfriend's apartment, but i'm too busy with my friends.

I'll probably go out tp'ing, scaring people, and vandalizing in general.

Pretty much, nothing. Halloween, hmm.. yeah, nothing :/
I'm also not going to that 'Halloween Dance' my school is
doing. Oh, and I was about to go to the Halloween Horror
Nights up in Orlando (going by a bus), but I didn't want to
waste my money with that. Lol, even though I don't know
what else to spend my money on. Oh well! :) Sum it up,
I'm doing nothing for halloween!

WiiWouldLike2Play should hang out with me xD

I love Halloween, but I am unsure as to what I am doing.
I may get stuck with handing out the hardware this year.

If not then its time to rough the town up a lil bit.

six flags, or college stuff :( whatever i don't really do the candy thing anymore (17 yrs old) i'm just gonna take my bros candy! lol it's pretty hard to resist getting free candy, my friend dresses up as a hobo (he just weres a crappy hat) every year and he's the same age as me!

I'm going with some of My friends to a grave site where a "Witch" was buried.

DRMARIO, i know, i know what you're thinking, i'm just going along with the history xD.

well first before halloween im going to go to Bachelor's Grove cemetery and see if i see any ghost's or maybe even a serial killer lol im going with my [P.I.C] crew, and if we find that abandoned house im going to go in it and say Mario! Mario! lol. But i don't know what to do on halloween but that trip to the cemetery is going to happen this saturday ill be sure to post anything on here if i find anything.

I was never into Halloween. I don't actually see the point of it. Besides, I am too old for that kind of celebration now anyway. But I guess I should wish all those who do celebrate it: Happy Halloween.

Halloween%20Ghost.JPG

i this halloween will be taking my couzin trick or treating for about an hour and a half and then its time to raise hell with my friend muhahahahah lol:lol:

DRMARIO said:
Too old for Hallowe'en? How can you be too old for Hallowe'en?
When I meant that I was too old, it is simply because I have way too many other things on my mind to celebrate something like this. Being a student at Uni, I must sacrifice a lot of things in order to achieve a good degree. :)

Last edited:
Halloween is not very big in Australia, so I've never really celebrated it. I think that trend will continue this year :)

I'm going away during the week of Hallowe'en, it's half-term for us so we get a week off.

12 of us are going up to soem campsite in north Wales.

- Me
- Jay (the boyf)
- Sally-Louise (sister)
- Lisa (sister)
- Ashley (nephew)
- Aled (nephew)
- Iestyn (nephew)
- Liam (brother)
- Mother
- Step-father
- Andrew (sisters boyf)
- Paul (other sisters boyf)

Yeah I know I didn't need to do that but I'm uber bored lol.

So yeah we're going to decorate our caravans and take some costumes up.. I think our campsite should have something on for Hallowe'en in the club place but if not we'll have our own party. =]

Back