Halo 3 X Button

Almo said:
im just hoping they dont kill it like halo 2, the only good bit in halo 2 is the cutscene before you crash into the town where the marines yell UURAH!, but thats about it,Halo one will always be the classic that will rule forever, but hey i gave up my xbox for a wii and dont regret it one bit.
well yah
last gen console for current gen is always a smart choice

the pistol from halo1 is back (without scope though) so their is NO way this game can suck. it will finally require some skill

seen the leaks? its pretty obvious that x is equipment, i dunno if someones said that already i havent read the whole thread. This game is seriously going to kick ASS. so excited

Pssss... Yall never know!!
I love Halo 1 and 2, they were both awesome games, but you guys are hyping this game up too much, i mean wasnt it suppose to come out when the ps3 launched? Well it seems that they had to work on it more soo, they delayed it!!!
(Look, Im not saying not to be happy for the game to come out, all im saying is, dont get too hyped because it might turn out to be a bad game, but with good graphics, which im hoping is not going to happen..... Think of Driv3r!!!
You know EXACTLY what HappenED to that GaMe!!:nonod:

CyanRussel said:
Pssss... Yall never know!!
I love Halo 1 and 2, they were both awesome games, but you guys are hyping this game up too much, i mean wasnt it suppose to come out when the ps3 launched? Well it seems that they had to work on it more soo, they delayed it!!!
(Look, Im not saying not to be happy for the game to come out, all im saying is, dont get too hyped because it might turn out to be a bad game, but with good graphics, which im hoping is not going to happen..... Think of Driv3r!!!
You know EXACTLY what HappenED to that GaMe!!:nonod:
no
it wont turn out to be a bad game
end of story.

The X button will detonate a bomb that is leeched on you that will kill all surrounding enemys within a 10m radius. :lol:

Sovieto said:
no
it wont turn out to be a bad game
end of story.
:mad2:
Hey, did you read my post, i said dont get too hyped about it, i never said it wouldnt be a good game, but besides, how do you know this game is going to be soo good, the 1 and 2 were good, but there are times when the third one just plain sucks!!! (Just like i said before about Driv3r!!)
The Game Will Most Likely be Good, All Im Saying is Dont Get Your Hopes Up TOO High, Cause you never know, what if it turns out to be bad, hmmmmmmm..... It seems someones dreams for a good game JUST DIED!!

Now it's end of STORY!:p

CyanRussel said:
:mad2:
Hey, did you read my post, i said dont get too hyped about it, i never said it wouldnt be a good game, but besides, how do you know this game is going to be soo good, the 1 and 2 were good, but there are times when the third one just plain sucks!!! (Just like i said before about Driv3r!!)
The Game Will Most Likely be Good, All Im Saying is Dont Get Your Hopes Up TOO High, Cause you never know, what if it turns out to be bad, hmmmmmmm..... It seems someones dreams for a good game JUST DIED!!

Now it's end of STORY!:p
theres no possible way to screw it up
even if, the beta will tell them if they did

I'm agreeing with CyanRussel about the hype.
From what I've seen with Halo 3, its what Halo 2 should have been.
... Until the game has bots in it, I will say it's overrated.
The X button I'm hoping is a mini sprint.

Back