Hoenn Confirmed (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)

Got my sixth badge. Prior to that I "caught" and added t' my team its final memeber: a
Latios, nicknamed Latte. Fuck yeah coffee jhokes.

Done a bunch'a minor theorymoning for Pokemon Contests, and bred some Pokes suitable for it. Yes, I am bein' a completionist for Contests, as I once was in the original RSE. Needed a female Lucario/Riolu for breedin' a Lucario for Cool contests, so I found a shiny Riolu on GTS which had a bunch'a egg moves 'n ****... and traded it for just a Hitmonlee. Had Bullet Punch, Crunch, High Jump Kick and Vaccuum Wave. Adamant nature. Haven't checked the stats yet, but with egg moves like that I have very little doubt that it'l have competitively viable IVs for once it's done with contests. My happiness stat may just max out.

Chaos said:
... we have enough to try to make a workable metagame out of this set, and considering Ubers to be just a banlist is doing a disservice to the community.

hurray respect for ubers

Frk6sVo.png

I have captured every single species catch-able in the wild. Why did I even?

... With the exception'a
Vullaby, Persian, Rufflet, Unown and Petilil. Stoopid Mirage Spots.

So it's actually possible to actually "Catch 'Em All" in ORAS alone? (Legends not included?)
---------------

Surely one of ya has beaten it and seen everything there is too see. Are there a lot of offline features?

Back