How did you beat Tabuu?

Ganondorf

I heard you can be Ganondorf and there is an untouchable spot you can go but Tabuu's attacks can't!? Is that true?:mad2:

That rumour can't possibly be true; Tabuu's attacks encompass the entire stage, whether it's the lance or the exploding clones; his seeking attacks (like the brackets and chain of light) can hit you anywhere on the stage too. So no, sorry, that's false.

Also, would you mind not posting in large letters AND bold? Kills the eyes; it can annoy people. Just a little friendly advice. :thumbsup:

It took me one try to beat Tabuu. I was surprised, but my team was:

1. Zelda/Shiek
2. Link
3. Pokemon Trainer
4. Meta Knight
5. Mario
6. Sonic

I chose my best characters + Sonic. I got lucky beating him since I was going to die right after he did. I just used mainly basic attacks on him.

Well I haven't been to this forum in forever! So, hi everyone!

With determination and $25 to put in the swear-jar.
Lol. Haven't been here in forever, but just had to say that's the way to go at him.

Also pointed out earlier with the stickers and their effects, does it help out? I've never really paid attention to them at all. I should re-try story mode with it.

I beat him with Ganondorf,Mario,Bowser,Pikachu,Marth, and Yoshi

Last edited:
Im pretty sure CK said dont revive old threads -_-

oh...what the hell am i doing? :/

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! THE TRANSFORMATION BEGINS! >: D

... Just gimme Wolf and I'll still destroy Tabuu on Intense. Easiest overpowered-but-still-easy-to-beat boss I've ever fought in a game, without a doubt.

I used Snake, Diddy Kong, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer, and Mario. Thought Ivysaur was good since his standard B attack is just constantly shooting upward, put out a lot of damage, you just have to wait for him to stop teleporting then start shooting at him.

Last edited:
Back