Hyrule warriors

But Link still aint getting any from her

I'm still on the fence about this game...I will probably end up getting it but man I wish I wanted this!

is it possible to use blue and red tunics for Link in hyrule warriors just other legend of zelda games like ocarina of time, phantom hourglass, a link between worlds, a link to the past, four swords adventures, spirit tracks, a link awakening dx,

Zelda isnt Links girlfriend, she never has been.
What about in Skyward Sword? Just picked it up for 15$, played through the beginning (up to Sky Knight ceremony).
They look romantically involved. No M-rated stuff but flirty and suggestive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJgg1tPkR90&feature=youtu.be

Like cocks?
Shes got a big-un popping out her holes
Dancing? Humming? In the middle of a war. Sure, why not.
Was disappoint, unable to control Cock. Most useful when surrounded by a group of baddies then unleash the beast.

KRKanon said:
We need a Scrub now...
Ya got the King of 'em right here.
I contest your right for that throne...
Fight! Fight! Fight! Kiss! Kiss!
-----------------

Since I've got nothing new to contribute, here's some gifs with thoughtless captions.

Somebody been playing Saria's Song:
bdbtzjrhyyuarpfbqksn.gif

hriwmxxqsg2ra53xz8ce.gif

So fabulous:
xp6ujuayelnxnzfp00or.gif

dcjesf4u1rkkhwugku4w.gif

TORNADO!!!!!:
qqxlagpxqd10td8jfozv.gif

I'm a little creeped out she's always staring at the "camera", wicked blade though:
xun6uyy2bmflk6jclopt.gif

Wonder what Feminists think of this game, it has mostly strong females

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/22/hyrule-warriors-sold-just-57-shipment-japan/

The bright side of this is that Japan's constant negligence of Zelda means that the west has more influence over the future of the series. Hence, that one WiiU Zelda having an emphasis on "seamless open world" and the like. But srsly though, why? This is virtually Zelda's own private Smash game with an amalgamation of fanservice. I'd certainly buy it had I a WiiU.

i got my japanese collectors edition yesterday. too bad i cant play japanese games....but at least i can check out the 2 page instruction manual :D

Wonder what Feminists think of this game, it has mostly strong females

The fact that it has a bunch of attractive women means that it's clearly a shallow attempt to appeal to male gamers, and is part of the patriarchy.

If it didn't have them, then it would be exclusionary, and implying that women can't take part in adventuring/battle.

If it had them, but didn't make them look nice, or contain any fan service/attractive women, just ugly but lethal women, then it would be trying to fester resentment of women amongst male gamers, painting women all the wrong ways.

Exactly.
dont have them they complain
Have them but really attractive they complain
Have them as hambeasts they complain

It's a trap!
There is no winning in that argument.

I do have to bring up Cia's choice of outfit. Mostly exposed chest but masked face?
Over-the-top, I see no reason for it. Just sex appeal. For the "bad" girl.
Zelda has clothes. Lana has clothes. Impa has clothes. Ruto has... um. Agitha has clothes.

Back