Hyrule warriors

You can receive a download code for the Demon King Costume Set, which includes two additional costumes for Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, if you register Hyrule Warriors in Club Nintendo between 09:00 (UK time) on September 19th 2014 and 23:59 (UK time) on October 17th 2014. Check the banners in Club Nintendo to claim and redeem your free download code on or before November 17th 2014.

BsLbgVEIgAAItSd.jpg

But would it be worth it?
20$ is 20$.

I'd probably watch someone's playthrough before I decide buying it myself.
Most likely gonna wait on getting this, but eventually cave in... nearly. every. damn. time.
My wallet hates me. I hate me. But I love me too... that's why I gotta.

oboi

the beginning of the end

4 DLC packs for 20$ in america....

thats not bad. good value

From what I understand, Mario Kart's DLCs offer a much more valuable type of DLC... for less. MK8's 50% more original game content as opposed to a few new playable characters for Dynasty Warriors. Much as playable characters in DW matter, will those few characters really bolster your play time that much?

That's not rhetorical, is an actual question since I've never played DW and am a scrub talkin' outta his tail fin.

£40 for the game
£10 for each bit of dlc let's say 4
£80 total
How long till they start putting it on disc?

Extra costumes are met, extra levels and characters on the other hand

£40 for the game
£10 for each bit of dlc let's say 4
£80 total
How long till they start putting it on disc?

Extra costumes are met, extra levels and characters on the other hand
i heard tecmo koei do this for all the warriors games.....

this is just standard already for these games. i thought you knew dbloke

Only on the new gen ones, didnt see much dlc for the ones I got for Ps3 and most of the time its costumes

From what I understand, Mario Kart's DLCs offer a much more valuable type of DLC... for less. MK8's 50% more original game content as opposed to a few new playable characters for Dynasty Warriors. Much as playable characters in DW matter, will those few characters really bolster your play time that much?

That's not rhetorical, is an actual question since I've never played DW and am a scrub talkin' outta his tail fin.
well, that was quick. At least some of it is free.

I would be okay if it wasn't so soon after release, and if it didn't cost so much. Even if it does not affect me much personally, it is still dumb.

Well if anybody its nuts enough to want to play every characters story in DW they are nuts, there's loads of them and each storyline is long,

Rurmors are going about that Koei are tempted to do another game with a Smash brothers roster,

Back