Imagine Halo 3 On The Wii!

cookiemonsta11111

Huge Member
Jan 27, 2007
Victoria, Australia
Wii Online Code
2154-9969-3510-2243
Just imagine if Halo 3 was released on the Wii, imagine the sales it would create. It would own major ass, and SONY would die and Bungie would be billionaires and i would be happy! My two great loves come together!!
Wouldn't it be perfect!

But it's not coming out for Wii. And I fail to see how one game could bring down a multi-billion dollar video game company (E.T. excluded). Also, I'm fairly sure Bungie are already swimming in money as it is.

well it will look better on 360 anyway, and i like halo just the way it is with a regular (non swinging) controller

Well it would never happen.
If anything we would get a Halo or Halo 2 port or something at least, but we would never get three.

I can honestly say I wouldn't be too eager to get it I would much rather opt for Metroid, Smash Bros, maybe even the new Resident Evil. And this is not fanboy talk as I own an Xbox Original as well and I do play Halo and Halo 2 frequently.

halo kinda sucks to me. i dont see why everyone likes it so much. really its just a shooter where you play as a guy in a cyborg costume. i ask my friends why they like it and they say it rocks o.o
sadly it wont ever be on the wii. which means i wont buy a 360 just for the game.

If Halo 3 went onto the Wii, it would explode.

Why would Microsoft do that? All it "really" has going for it in terms of popularity sales is Bioshock, Gears, Dead Rising, and Halo 3. And possibly Guitar Hero 3.

Other games will sell good, though. But they don't have enough hype to overcome the five above.

And Nintendo's snow-shoveling in money, also. Seriously. I think putting Halo 3 on the wii would just be out of greed.

And to reiterate a point that I've stressed in so many posts... If Nintendo doesn't offer us up-to-par graphics next console, they are by far the GREEDIEST video game company I've ever seen.

Holy! I found a prototype screen shot of WII HALO!! This shows a Ghost (ground vehicle) in operation:

1181242138161.png

Note the incredible alien architecture in the background!

Last edited:
Oh yeah! I saw this suggestion on X-Play! Man, that would own! But unless Bungie breaks off of Microsoft, it will never happen... BUT I STILL SUPPORT THE IDEA (SNIFF...).

balrogs.pa said:
halo kinda sucks to me. i dont see why everyone likes it so much. really its just a shooter where you play as a guy in a cyborg costume. i ask my friends why they like it and they say it rocks o.o
sadly it wont ever be on the wii. which means i wont buy a 360 just for the game.
halo sucks because too many people like it and there always needs to be rebels. any fan of console shooters has to like halo or else theyre lying to themselves. o_O
and halo wont ever come to the wii..and it wouldnt be awesome, half the fun of halo is playing with and making friends, thats one ***** process with friend codes.

Sovieto said:
halo sucks because too many people like it and there always needs to be rebels. any fan of console shooters has to like halo or else theyre lying to themselves. o_O
and halo wont ever come to the wii..and it wouldnt be awesome, half the fun of halo is playing with and making friends, thats one ***** process with friend codes.
O so true sovieto. o so true.

Sovieto said:

I love what I've played of BioShock (FPS "shooter") and don't much care for Halo (even after trying the H3 Beta).

I like an FPS from a game implementation, but I'm not into online/multiplayer, and I suspect that's Halo's biggest draw. The underlying tech is amazing without a doubt.

We have more fun with the storyline, varied environments, changing threats/enemies, change ups in the plot.

Games like Metriod are outstanding since single player was the game design target. BioShock seems +amazing+, especially for us because it crosses over into the horror genre, of which we are huge fans. It looks like it has amazing art direction, level design and an intriguing story.

Probably what I'm waiting for is an RE/Silent Hill/Fatal Frame styled game, in an FPS type implementation. To be honest, whenever RE5 comes out, we'll buy the target platform same day :lol:

I could see a Halo spin-off for the Wii. From many press conferences and interviews, it seems like Microsoft reps are all for the "Wii60" concept, which MANY and I mean MANY gamers have done...buying both a 360 and a Wii.

Back