Insomniacs assemble!!

Im going for the tenth, ALL THE FORUMS IM ON ARE EITHER DYING OR DULL!!

I still lurk from time to time, I thought this little micro community was still somewhat alive but now it can take days to see replies to threads. I remember when I could post something, refresh 3 minutes later and have a few replies, those were the days.

Google kills forums though, I used to have to join to have questions answered and then the community would keep me there. Not so much anymore.

I still lurk from time to time, I thought this little micro community was still somewhat alive but now it can take days to see replies to threads. I remember when I could post something, refresh 3 minutes later and have a few replies, those were the days.

Google kills forums though, I used to have to join to have questions answered and then the community would keep me there. Not so much anymore.

once upon a time there was a dirge

and he lived in a home

and then he didnt

the end

RIP any chances of me returnin' to activity (any time soon). Am no longer homeless but now have plenty of work t' do in establishing myself. Farewell Wiichat, I hardly knew ye.

Bloke, you blatantly outlasted me (even before counting the seniority years you had over me). gg

I remember when I could post something, refresh 3 minutes later and have a few replies, those were the days.

those were the days

EDIT: What the **** is this double post glitch?

Last edited:
Double posting problem

10392279_656726971099509_600101975896736322_n.jpg

Dunno lol

I AM THE LAST OF THE OLD ONES!!
Ill turn the lights out when I leave

Last edited:
leave the utilities on so i can stop by and take a piss without needing to go to a fast food joint and buy something

hi how has everyone been? miss everyone but no one i really talked to comes on anymore. still have that special place in my heart for this website

What is Facebook........................

NEW KING OF FIGHTERS!!!
IT LOOKS LIKE ****!!

No longer homeless, hooray. I would thank Nick for his financial support but he still thinks Sharpedo is better than Houndoom.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent is currently free for today.

I somehow caught that literally one hour before the freebie was timin' out, without anyone tellin' me, purely by chance.

hi how has everyone been? miss everyone but no one i really talked to comes on anymore. still have that special place in my heart for this website

... I've never seen you post without trolling. And being supersrs. Waw.

ive been ****ing **** but things are looking up

NEW KING OF FIGHTERS!!!
IT LOOKS LIKE ****!!

rip in budget constraints

Found the password in a old notebook...

Sup.

Roy's in Sm4sh. No, not Roy Koopa, the other Roy. Just thought I'd let you know.

In looking at my sleeping pattern I realise that I dont really have one

Google "non-24", ya might have that. 'Course, it's quite rare in non-blind person. Could be some other body rhythm disorder too, I ain't no sleep scientist.

Probably never, unless theres a surge of activity soon.

Did put forward a question about moving it all to a new domain for the new machine, but the admin never respond to questions.

QUICK SOMEONE MAKE A NEW FORUM!!

Back