Internet Safety (Everyone should read this)

no offense taken

that is mildly creepy.......but then again i know creepy. this is just the tip of the iceburg! :yikes:

rest asure the only one im stalking is sovieto ;)

*rests assured

well i bet someone could find me from the information i give under my avy...i don't care though

brent isn't that common of a first name

edit: plus i've given a picture of myself on here before,

Yeah, I don't think there really is any predators on this website, but places like (i've said this before) MySpace and Facebook could be much more risky.

So if someone attacks you, you're going to cry out "COWABUNGA!!" and pull out dual katanas?

Some one could find you by finding your ip. Some peopel are crazy. some sites off the web get your modeom ip not joking

well, ya, somebody could probably get my info, but im more worried about online identify theft. much worse, there goes everything. as far as somebody coming to rape me, good luck trying to finish the job, dumbass!!!

2 days later: Hello, this is FWELR's mother. He was killed yesterday because somebody on these forums found out his information. One of you killed my son, and I will not sleep until I find out which one of you did it.

lol, i could actually see that happening.

yeah..if they outlaw guns...can we still use swords?

(Master/Teacher of Rapier/Dagger Live Combat Training)

Bigjake52 said:
Some one could find you by finding your ip. Some peopel are crazy. some sites off the web get your modeom ip not joking

Most online games can allow other users to see your IP. It's nothing to worry about...

Wow, didn't expect this thread I made to be bumped. I've added a link to here in my signature.

Back