Is Megaman ready to Brawl?

CyanRussel said:
He'd be like samus....his blast wont be stronger like you said....and he should be faster..

His FSA could be him transforming into that big thing...whatever it is he transforms into...

Like in Marvel vs Capcom 2
or if its x.....he will be equip with the 3 different suits he has

CyanRussel said:
Never seen the 3 different suits...what do they look like?
well......there is one called Falcon Armor...and the other 2 i think are called Heavy Armor and Nova Armor

there are 4 armors.....sorry

4th armor
Falcon Armor
Gaea Armor
Ultimate armor

im on the wii....i cant copy and paste....sorry again

you can search them up on google

Ultimate Armor
200px-X_ultimate.jpg

Falcon Armor
x_falcon.gif

Gaea Armor
x_gaia.gif

4th Armor
RockManX4Armor.jpg

wario2ooo said:
or if its x.....he will be equip with the 3 different suits he has

well again, i think it would be a combined suit, and with all the megaman series, i dont' think they're going to draw from one specific series

that's like not including sheik cause (s)he wasn't in twilight princess

edit
some guy's comment on another forum said:
As for this podcast, Inafune-san states there's still a few months until release, leading many to assume it was recorded a while back. Then at the MM anniversary when he was asked the same thing there he was far more coy than in this podcast...suspicious? Some seem to think so!

seems kinda fishy, again im' not going to believe it until i have 100% proof that it is true

Last edited:
Some guys comment on a different forum?? Or did you was someones name on their but you it to Originally: "Some guys comment on another forum"...

That sounds fishy..if you ask me...

Wait a minute...lol...i just checked the other thread i put it on...thats me...

Now why in the world would you do that?
Im not mad at all for some reason, its just funny...SO I GUESS IM THE RANDOM CHARACTER HUH?

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
Some guys comment on a different forum?? Or did you was someones name on their but you it to Originally: "Some guys comment on another forum"...

That sounds fishy..if you ask me...

Wait a minute...lol...i just checked the other thread i put it on...thats me...

Now why in the world would you do that?
Im not mad at all for some reason, its just funny...SO I GUESS IM THE RANDOM CHARACTER HUH?

I have no idea what your saying"or did you was"??......I posted this because someone had different speculation than some of the people that believe megaman definitely is out, with decent enough logic, however i don't 100% believe what he says is true, as i have not seen any hardcore proof to see what the creator of megaman's response at the anniversary.

hope that answers your question, although it's kinda turned into a big ball of confusion

mushroomedmario said:
I have no idea what your saying"or did you was"
you changed the name to; Originally posted by: Some guys comment on another forum
That "was" went with the quote on the bottom with apostrophe marks
??......I posted this because someone had different speculation than some of the people that believe megaman definitely is out, with decent enough logic, however i don't 100% believe what he says is true, as i have not seen any hardcore proof to see what the creator of megaman's response at the anniversary.

hope that answers your question, although it's kinda turned into a big ball of confusion

The quotes i made are the questions above that you want answered, the answers are below.....

Sorry bout that...
heres what i meant

"was someones name on their but you changed it to" Originally posted by: Some guys comment on another forum

Sorry i was typing fast....i missed type stuff, never feel like re-reading it over..

*But you do know that was me that posted that....but you said a guy from another forum did it..but it was me...and why im i still talking about it....I AM GOING TO STOP!! I AM SO CONFUSED NOW*

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
Sorry bout that...
heres what i meant

"was someones name on their but you changed it to" Originally posted by: Some guys comment on another forum

Sorry i was typing fast....i missed type stuff, never feel like re-reading it over..

*But you do know that was me that posted that....but you said a guy from another forum did it..but it was me...and why im i still talking about it....I AM GOING TO STOP!! I AM SO CONFUSED NOW*

no you posted a link, i followed it, to another forum, at the forum, someone posted what i quoted:Slol

Back