Is WiiChat.... dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made an account at Ninstation. Are you happy now Sremick and SSBB_Lover? BTW I didn't put that anyone recomended me to join.

I am not going to spend less time here on Wiichat because I made an account at Ninstation.
No one forced you to join if you didn't want to.

Sremick could be a little less heavy-handed about it, but his point stands- eventually this place will hit another crash, or the webhosting will stop, and i0n might not be around to solve the problem. And like SSBB Lover said, it's basically me and him "in charge" now, through the rather convoluted method of using Syntax's account, but there's only so much we can do. A forum of this size needs more moderation.

I just made an account at Ninstation. Are you happy now Sremick and SSBB_Lover? BTW I didn't put that anyone recomended me to join.

I am not going to spend less time here on Wiichat because I made an account at Ninstation.
Congratulations? I'm glad you joined, anyway. You can leave forever if you decide you don't like it. No one was pressing you to get an account.
AndThen? said:
WiiChat's still where it's at yo ;D
That's an interesting take on the situation. (;

Why you ask? Cuz the King has left the building.

Even if WiiChat is dying, it's a lot better of a community then other forums. Everyone else judges you by your post count and flames you if you give your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back