Kill streaks ... is there any way ???

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
Example ....

I get 3 kills and get my Spy plane. Before I get a chance to get to a safe spot to call in the plane, I have contact and I kill 2 more players and get my napalm strike. Is there any way to use to the spy plane first ... then the napalm strike?

It seems that there would be and the "message" of the day even tells you to use them in conjunction, however I do not know how to go back and use previous kill streaks when you've earned others after.

Thanks!

Example ....

I get 3 kills and get my Spy plane. Before I get a chance to get to a safe spot to call in the plane, I have contact and I kill 2 more players and get my napalm strike. Is there any way to use to the spy plane first ... then the napalm strike?

It seems that there would be and the "message" of the day even tells you to use them in conjunction, however I do not know how to go back and use previous kill streaks when you've earned others after.

Thanks!
Well, the simple answer is... you can't. However, calling in the spy plane takes like half a second, a lot less than reloading. But unfortunately you can't skip a killstreak, sorry.

I know. The situation I was talking about was crazy. I was running, about to call in the spy plane and I came around the corner and there were like 3 guys all shooting it out. One of the guys killed another and I killed the other two. Guess I'll just have to control the bloodbath better! Thanks! :biggrin:

just call in your spy plane before u get your other killstreaks u jave it for about 30 seconds that plenty of time to get 2 kills

The spy plane situation doesn't happen very often. I usually use it right away unless a team mate has already called one in. No need to waste it!

I've just been reading the Treyarch "message of the day" a lot while I've been waiting to join matches and it seems like some of them aren't correct. The one I mentioned earlier in the thread and another that says that kill streaks (and possibly kill streak rewards) carry over to the next match if not used. I know that I've finished matches with out dying and have had tons of kills that should carry over. Last night I had a killer HFFA match on the Firing Range map and I finished 19-0. The next match started and the kill streaks were no where to be found.

Anyone had experience with that?

Last edited:
The spy plane situation doesn't happen very often. I usually use it right away unless a team mate has already called one in. No need to waste it!

I've just been reading the Treyarch "message of the day" a lot while I've been waiting to join matches and it seems like some of them aren't correct. The one I mentioned earlier in the thread and another that says that kill streaks (and possibly kill streak rewards) carry over to the next match if not used. I know that I've finished matches with out dying and have had tons of kills that should carry over. Last night I had a killer HFFA match on the Firing Range map and I finished 19-0. The next match started and the kill streaks were no where to be found.

Anyone had experience with that?
If I read this correctly, do you mean the actual next map? Like one game you play nuketown, then you go into the lobby, blah blah blah, then play another game on array? Thats not what treyarch means. It means, for example, if your playing demolition, and you have a 8 killstreak, then when you go into the next round, you start at 8 kills again, so 1 more and you'll get the chopper.

That makes sense. Since I only play hardcore TDM and FFA ... the next round to me is the next game or map. Thought it didn't make much sense because they won't let you stack kill streaks like you could in MW. (For example ... if you get killed, respawn with 0 kills and then call in your chopper you won't get a spyplane after 3 kills, napalm after 5, etc.) Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Back