loose cannaons face

hahaha i wouldnt call you slutty, you look more like your gonna have a night out, where as in the others you look like you just woke up from a night out :arf: haha (on offence intended)

But hey, i just think you look better in the first one.

the first picture doesnt make you look slutty as such, you like nice but its completly diffrent from what you look like so why hide behind all the make up if you have people like your boy friend who like you how you are.

ottoman said:
hahaha i wouldnt call you slutty, you look more like your gonna have a night out, where as in the others you look like you just woke up from a night out :arf: haha (on offence intended)

But hey, i just think you look better in the first one.

its called the "time on" look hahaha the job has that effect on the human body ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ETA- youll notice that i doled out a few good reps to everyone on this thread :)
Not me. :yikes:

You guys done yet, are we all done talking about how young Loose looks?...Now?.....Now?....

......How about now?

and why do you care when this threads gonna be over. If you don like it then dont post in it

zeon9881 said:
and why do you care when this threads gonna be over. If you don like it then dont post in it
Lol, i'm not saying "IT'S DONE GUYS." I asked, "IS IT DONE GUYS?"

Just wondering if you guys have any more questions about Jill! You seem very interested...a little too much, perhaps? ;)

lets hope these people dont take it any further :p

I never thought that knowing tlc's face would be a big issue lol, looks like it is to some people :S although its good to have a face to go with someone.

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, i'm not saying "IT'S DONE GUYS." I asked, "IS IT DONE GUYS?"

Just wondering if you guys have any more questions about Jill! You seem very interested...a little too much, perhaps? ;)

lol.

and yes, Zeon. Tyler [ssbb_lover] was just asking! My goodness. lol

Cpt.McCloud said:
lets hope these people dont take it any further :p

I never thought that knowing tlc's face would be a big issue lol, looks like it is to some people :S although its good to have a face to go with someone.

LMAO, truee. BiG Tissue Issue. hehe

Back