Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

Neosquid

(owo)凸
Jan 25, 2009
Chireiden
Wii Online Code
6666-1020-6666-1020
If you don't know what a mafia game is, see here: http://www.wiichat.com/forum/board-games/80920-wiichat-mafia-game.html

Alright, some people signed up already, but I'd like a few more if possible. If you're interested, just say so in thread. This will be a simple mafia game with no real theme.

Rules:
-No sharing your role PM. With anyone.
-Each phase will last about 24 hours. Updates will be at around 8:00 pm Eastern Time.
-Be nice, it's just a game. Flaming/baiting is not allowed at all.
-You're allowed one post after you die, which cannot contain information that could affect the game.
-Any communication outside the thread must be viewable by me. As such, I need all your PM's, links to Quick Topics, IM convos, etc.
-If you have questions about your role or game mechanics, PM me for help.
-No spamming the thread.
-Put your votes in bold, please. In the case of a tie between two players, no lynch will occur. In the case of a tie between no lynching and lynching, lynching will win.
-Please stay fairly active if you sign up.

Some clarification.

Players:
1. SSBFreakCK
2. WiiAssasin
3. Missingno.
4. RockerJ
[strike]5. xplosive[/strike] Mr. MR
[strike]6. Mr. MR[/strike] [Town] [Killed Night 1]
7. Feralize
8. Pichu2k7

(No restriction on how many people sign up, so go ahead)

I plan on starting the game on 8/4/2012

Last edited:
I might join if it looks like Days won't keep me overly busy on here.

You may want to clarify the rules a bit.
What parts of your role may be shared, if any?
How may they be shared, if applicable?
What is the format for voting?

Keep in mind that some of us won't know this stuff.

You may want to clarify the rules a bit.
What parts of your role may be shared, if any?
How may they be shared, if applicable?
What is the format for voting?

Keep in mind that some of us won't know this stuff.
Dis is true.

The vote format is Vote: User, in bold. The user with the most votes against them will be lynched. You can also do Vote: No Lynch, and if no lynch gets more votes then anything else, then nobody is lynched that day phase.

You are allowed to share your role with people, as well as fakeclaim and claim a role you don't have. But you are not allowed to copy/paste directly from your role PM, or show a screenshot of your role PM.

I'll link to this post in the OP. Anything else, Feralize?

More info two posts down.

Last edited:
How does one choose a role?
Oh, yes, I never got into that. Sorry.

I'm going to make the same number of roles there are players. You don't choose yours, you're randomly assigned one.

Sending out role PM's now. When you get your PM, confirm on thread. I'll keep the sign ups open until everyone confirms.

And don't hint at your role, that's not allowed until the game actually starts. Even then, do it wisely.

Oh, and make sure your inboxes have a decent amount of space open for this game.

Last edited:
Back