Live by those words and
The closer you are to danger the farther you are from harm
Common' everyone should know where this comes from

Now you are thinking straight
never trust anyone CK

Although I can claim the same things about you Strongman

So it's between us then
vote for me or vote for you

The vote for you should be quite clear to everyone with a brain, I'd say. 'Less Missingno. has some way to prove he's not mafia, he's next on the list as well. I'd imagine he's workin' on it right now, what with him currently viewin' the thread.

░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████████████████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀▀▀▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ it is you!!!!!!!!!!!
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀░░░░▀▀█████

Okay guys, we have less than an hour left in this phase, so please hear me out.

Let me start by saying that I am the doctor.

Next, I would like to run some numbers here. Here are the remaining players:
Missingno.
Feralize
Pichu2k7
Mr. MR
SSBfreakCK

Here's what we know:
1) There are masons because of Mr. MR's role PM reveal when he died the first time
2) Mr. MR knows the identity of the other mason since he was a mason himself
3) CK is not the mason because he has roleclaimed and it would be illogical not to claim mason at this point if you actually are the mason
4) I am not the mason, I'm the doctor.

So that narrows the possibilities for mason to Feralize and Pichu. That means one of them has to be mafia.

I really think Feralize is mafia for a few reasons. First, she hasn't really attempted any scum hunting. The only real comments she's made are comments about the game. Second, I think she would be dead by now if she were town because she has experienced and should therefore be a valuable player. Also, I believe Feralize would have come forward as the other mason if she actually were the other mason.

The night two lynch might not have been on Mr. MR. I also protected myself last night, so they might have attacked me. This also makes me inclined to believe that he is actually a commuter, since he didn't even consider the fact that it could have been a successful doctor protect and he went right to the assumption that he is a commuter. I also think it would be broken for Neosquid to have put him as mafia since he knows the identity of the other mason.

However, I also find CK's arguments to be quite compelling. I think one of you two is mafia, but I would like to give it one more day's worth of analysis. This is an important vote, as we will lose the game if we lynch a townie.

Unvote: SSBfreakCK
Vote: Feralize

Last edited:
Unvote: SSBfreakCK
Vote: Feralize

I second

and it was later which I realized that I might not have protected myself

Last edited:
You're the doctor? If Feralize or Pichu came forth as doctor I'd be much more eager to accept that claim, but I'm sure as **** not prepared to accept that sentiment 'fore you eliminate my suspicions towards you.

Second, I think she would be dead by now if she were town because she has experienced and should therefore be a valuable player.

The same could be said for you.

I'm wholeheartedly not likin' the fact that both you and MR are in perfect agreement once again. ... While I see the logic in your argument, I'm still thoroughly confident you're mafia, Missingno.

I have been wanting the Doctor to show up for a while in his blue box

If Missingno is not the doc
Then let the true doc step forward

Missingno. is thinking the same way I am thinking CK
using a list of people and scratching them out
familiar Ck?

You're the doctor? If Feralize or Pichu came forth as doctor I'd be much more eager to accept that claim, but I'm sure as **** not prepared to accept that sentiment 'fore you eliminate my suspicions towards you.

So you're still suspicious of me for defending a player who flipped town. That's great.

The same could be said for you.

And it's entirely possible that that's what happened on night 2 since I protected myself.

I'm wholeheartedly not likin' the fact that both you and MR are in perfect agreement once again. ... While I see the logic in your argument, I'm still thoroughly confident you're mafia, Missingno.

That kind of rustles my jimmies as well, to be honest, which is why since you have so much distrust for me and I don't think you'll be switching to Feralize, and the tie breaking vote in Pichu is probably not going to be online in the next 13 minutes I'm going to do this:

Unvote: Feralize
Vote: Mr. MR

Although I think it would be broken, he has been acting scummy lately, including asking me to pretend to be the mason and outright asking if I'm the cop. I'm not convinced that he's mafia, but a tie will lose the game for the town anyway so it doesn't really matter.

For the record, if he flips town and we lose, I think the two mafioso are Feralize and SSBfreakCK.

That kind of rustles my jimmies as well, to be honest, which is why since you have so much distrust for me and I don't think you'll be switching to Feralize, and the tie breaking vote in Pichu is probably not going to be online in the next 13 minutes I'm going to do this:

Unvote: Feralize
Vote: Mr. MR

Although I think it would be broken, he has been acting scummy lately, including asking me to pretend to be the mason and outright asking if I'm the cop. I'm not convinced that he's mafia, but a tie will lose the game for the town anyway so it doesn't really matter.

For the record, if he flips town and we lose, I think the two mafioso are Feralize and SSBfreakCK.
I don't care right now how scummy I look
Let the facts speak

One thing to consider
If I was mafia then the doc would be dead instead of assasin
If I was mafia I would know all the alliances because I know the mason
As soon as he reviled, it became clear

Ck (strongman)
Fer (Not mason)

Pichu (mason)
Missing (Doc)
MR (Commute)

Kill feralize then me and CK will duke it out

If I change my vote to Feralize, then there will be a tie and the mafia wins anyway. The game is over no matter what.

Why would you want the doctor dead instead of the double voter? This late in a game this small in numbers, the double voter is the biggest possible threat to you. If Assasin were still alive and was as confident as I am that you're scum, you'd have absolutely no chance of escape. The double voter dead is what's given you the chance to try and **** everyone over.

also no1 has answered mah question what da **** it means to "flip town"

From the context, I'm imaginin' "flip" means reveal, and to flip town means to be revealed as town... ? Or is that wrong?

It is from the card terms of the game
when you play it not online

People are dished random cards which mean different rolls
so flipping would mean relieving

also no1 has answered mah question what da **** it means to "flip town"

From the context, I'm imaginin' "flip" means reveal, and to flip town means to be revealed as town... ? Or is that wrong?

You're right. After someone dies you see their alignment.

Why would you want the doctor dead instead of the double voter? This late in a game this small in numbers, the double voter is the biggest possible threat to you. If Assasin were still alive and was as confident as I am that you're scum, you'd have absolutely no chance of escape. The double voter dead is what's given you the chance to try and **** everyone over.
/sadface

Back