Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

Wow, I can't log on for a day and you guys...handle a mafia game amongst yourselves very well. I do like what I see. Some of the reasoning, however, is quite skewed. Also, to clarify my terminology, "scum" is slang for mafia (thus 'scummy' means 'mafia-like').

~CK asking for the name of the other mason isn't scummy. Revealing it is actually a really good town move, because then we have someone that is GUARANTEED town and can be protected by the doctor.

~No Lynch is always bad. No, in this case, you can look back on the arguments and voting patterns to determine who should be lynched next and why.

~A doublevoter needs doctor protection. Okay, I'm going to try to explain this as nicely as I can. Doublevoters, while their ability is useful, don't need doc protection. Yes, I know dying in a mafia game sucks, but other roles/players may need it more. Refer back to that unclaimed mason I spoke of.

~So if the mason reveals himself, what next? The mason acts as a very important figurehead known as the Town Leader. S/he may do a few different things:
-take roleclaims. This is where everyone PM's him/her what their role is. The mafia will lie (or less commonly, not claim at all). Then s/he looks at the claims and picks out the suspicious ones/ones that are least likely to exist and instructs the town to lynch that person. If they're wrong, the Town Leader is still confirmed town, so don't take it out on them.
- instruct the town based on their intuition or observations. If they notice that someone has been following along with everybody else's votes all game, notice a scummy pattern, or just get a JUSTIFIED mafia feel from a person, the Town Leader may opt to ask the town to lynch someone for it.
- do nothing. The worst course of action because the responsibility falls on everybody else and little to nothing gets done.

Keep in mind, the town are in no way obligated to follow the Town Leader, it's simply a course of action to consider. However, in bigger games with more experienced players, not following may be seen as scummy.

If anybody would like me to address/analyze something in this thread to see what I think, go ahead, quote this and whatever you want me to look at.

Last edited:
A mason is a player that knows another player(s) from the start of the game. Masons will always be of the same alignment. Since one was killed, we know that our masons are town. Thus, whichever mason is left is guaranteed town.

r u kidden meh assasin

MR was mafia-murdered durin' Night 1 IIRC. He was revealed to be mason and town. He therefore knows another town mason.

After ensuring that the doc wouldn't spoil their fun, the mafia struck again.

Dear Assasin, you are the double voter. During the day phases, your votes count for two, not one.

You are allied with the town. You win when you eliminate the mafia.

WiiAssasin has been killed. He was allied with the town.

It is now Day 4!

Missingno. Defo. I suspected him ealier but someone convinced me to change my vote.

do we even have a doc?
I can say that we do with absolute certainty. I do not know who it is, but it's one of the two most basic and important roles. There's no way it would not be in this game.

Last edited:
Back