Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

[STRIKE]I forgot like you did, forgive me.[/STRIKE]

The games' numbers have been dwindled down a little and suspicions are high. Obviously MR would of stated if he knew someone was mafia by now, so he must of known a townie. If I can identify a single townie (hopefully one who I'm currently interprettin' as suspicious), that makes my vote a lot easier to decide. This also assures that I don't, as well as anyone else, try to lynch a townie by accident.

I will not give up the position of the person I knew as townie

If said person comes out I will confirm him as the mason

The mafia already knows you are town
but the town doesn't
so come out and hope the doc can save you
which I am not the doc

I have to power to save myself a couple of times

Although the logic stays
the mafia does not know our positions
And Assasin would try to kill me anyway because he can't at night

Balls almighty, somethin' just clicked in my stupid head.

... It's gonna be a long time 'fore I'm good at mafia if I keep bein' this slow on everythin'.

I just thought of a brilliant mafia stratagie
don't be active in the town
the town members accuse themselves and kill each other
this is probably not fully true in this circumstance

so do we wait to see who would die
Well i survived
and this is the second time the mafia voted on me
Now who wanted to kill me?
that is what I am going on

And because he could not kill me at night he has to do it durring the day

I didn't realize MR has been claiming he's literally been saving himself usin' his role the entire time. Mafia killed 'em as a mason. Mafia tried to kill 'em and he defended himself with his role. Assasin was quick to vote for 'em during the Day because they want to keep the mason dead.

So, do tell Assasin. Was this change of vote to me random intuition, or to try 'n make yourself less suspicious in case someone realized this jig? To look less incriminating is a much better reason for someone to change their vote than randomly 'cause their gut says so.

Vote: WiiAssasin

I'm definitely behind MR's logic now. Either he's right 'bout you, or he's gonna be next to be lynched on Day 4 for bein' a crafty liar.

I have to power to save myself a couple of times

... ... ... That sounds like some amazing power reserved for an independent to have. The hell is this job called?

CK I honestly wanna know why you want to know who the other Mason is.

I already told ya, bro.

[STRIKE]I forgot like you did, forgive me.[/STRIKE]

The games' numbers have been dwindled down a little and suspicions are high. Obviously MR would of stated if he knew someone was mafia by now, so he must of known a townie. If I can identify a single townie (hopefully one who I'm currently interprettin' as suspicious), that makes my vote a lot easier to decide. This also assures that I don't, as well as anyone else, try to lynch a townie by accident.

Question then.

Are you suspicious of me?

Somewhat, yes. You haven't really done anythin' up until today (which you're claiming is off of a hunch you can't even remember... that's suspicious). If you're mafia, sittin' back and relaxin' can be a good idea. If you're the independent, the same is true. If you want to prove you're not mafia, get a mafia member killed within the next 2 lynches.

The reason I'm sayin' this is 'cause if Assasin is mafia, we've got a prime suspect in Missingno. The two have had ridiculously similar votes and opinions, as well as agendas. If Assasin isn't mafia, odds are Missingno. isn't either, and MR is very likely lying about his "cat with nine lives" ability 'cause he's mafia and is tryin' to blend in. Depending on how votes go for if Assasin turns out to be town, we might be able to get some suspicions out of the other mafia players' actions as well as kill MR at the same time.

In other words, join the bandwagon bro. Vote for Assasin so we can finally bloody get somewhere 'n shout out some accusations of suspected mafia that actually have a solid foundation.

Somewhat, yes. You haven't really done anythin' up until today (which you're claiming is off of a hunch you can't even remember... that's suspicious). If you're mafia, sittin' back and relaxin' can be a good idea. If you're the independent, the same is true. If you want to prove you're not mafia, get a mafia member killed within the next 2 lynches.

The reason I'm sayin' this is 'cause if Assasin is mafia, we've got a prime suspect in Missingno. The two have had ridiculously similar votes and opinions, as well as agendas. If Assasin isn't mafia, odds are Missingno. isn't either, and MR is very likely lying about his "cat with nine lives" ability 'cause he's mafia and is tryin' to blend in. Depending on how votes go for if Assasin turns out to be town, we might be able to get some suspicions out of the other mafia players' actions as well as kill MR at the same time.

In other words, join the bandwagon bro. Vote for Assasin so we can finally bloody get somewhere 'n shout out some accusations of suspected mafia that actually have a solid foundation.

I already suspect Missingno though and I kind of want to keep pressure on him.

WiiAssasin is the key

It will explain a lot whatever he is

If he is mafia then Missingno is subject number one

Aye. If ya want to get at Missingno., going through Assasin first via lynch is the way to go. If Assasin is town, Missingno. likely is as well (that, or he's a bloody good actor). If Assasin is mafia, Missingno. is absurdly likely to be mafia as well, on the basis of how closely they've worked together, as well as the fact that the mafia hasn't touched either of them.

Vote for Assasin while ya still can, Fraz. If me 'n Assasin's votes tie for a no-lynch, a night kill might **** up all of this stuff MR and I've figured out.

Right you've got me.

Unvote: Missingno
Vote: WiiAssasin
I still don't like this

I'm fairly certain the mafia can vote during the day, this means they can also influence the common vote. Consider that before doing something you regret.

Back