Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

waitwaitwait

The doctor can save himself (way to use your role efficiently... >_>)? Nick, can the doctor protect himself? And you're actually sayin' that you're the doctor? ... If ya are the doctor, just as you said to J, "you're dead anyway", bro. =/ You're in a 50-50 checkmate position now. Mafia goes to kill someone else, you waste your (notably powerful) ability. Protect someone else, you're at risk of gettin' killed yourself.

ScotPichu, what's your reason behind that vote?

Fraz, that's your new nickname. :lol:

Vote:SSBfreakCK

Oi, why the sudden change of heart? ;_;

Just a hunch from the way he's been posting.

... Care to explain this "hunch"? ._.

Just like Fraz, eh? ._. I'd insult your intelligence again, but if MR is the doctor (waitin' on you, Nick...), I don't blame ya shifting your vote to suspect #2.

... But I sure as **** blame ya for makin' a stupid vote. This time without any sort of reasoning. You can't be serious? Your intuition killed J, had it not kicked in again now it may of killed the doctor, so now you've been blessed with a gut feeling that is assuredly telling you I'm the enemy? ._. Interrogate me some more 'fore sending me to the gallows, for god's sake.

I completely forget what it was

... ... ...

BatmanSlap.jpg

Forgettin' important ****'s my job, bro. :lol:

If you're my apprentice, I'm pretty sure I can make like Batman and hit ya upside the head as if you're Robin. :p

No questions. Intuition this time. Last time I tried reasoning it received plenty of backlash, so I'll try it your way this time.

You haven't seen me blindly vote since Day 1 (what with me not votin' yet today, currently undecided), this is anythin' but "my way". I've been suggesting to not blindly vote for ages, and you end up blindly votin' against the man who said that? What sort'a ironic spite is that? :lol:

"See the votes"? I don't catch your meanin'.

MR, a question for ya. Who's alliance did ya know of as a mason?

Back