Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

You don't seem worried about the accusation at all. Looks like you're focusing on making me look suspicious instead.

That's the difference
I am not trying to protect myself
If you are not mafia then CK has a large chance to be mafia
If you are then missingno would have a large chance to be mafia

Again, the host said this was part of the process. I'm just following suit. Point fingers, see reactions, make something of it. Just start somewhere. If none of us did anything, we'd be all be dead without a fight.

S'pose I phrased it wrong. Pointing fingers is all fine 'n good; blindly voting is not. Whether or not MR is mafia, a starting point of "he's got a new roll, he must be mafia" is bloody stupid. As is a vote based on activity alone. If lack of activity is suspicious, then my higher activity might as well be too.

Point bein', stop votin' so bloody blindly. A coffee lovin' prosecutor such as yourself clearly has better skills at cross examinin' than you've currently been displayin'.

Now then, what are your thoughts on this matter? You weren't participating much either until recently.

Uh... Which matter?

And if you're curious why I didn't say much on Day 2, it's 'cause I was asleep lol.

That's idiotic. The cop obviously didn't check him, otherwise he would have said something about it in the same post where he claimed he was the cop. Instead he gave reasoning for his vote other than that he had checked him. If he had checked him, then he wouldn't need any other reasoning.

Just checked J's post when he revealed himself to be cop... You're right. Looks like my argument is completely invalid. Whoops. :lol: Was basin' my claims of Assasin bein' mafia off of these quotes, which I can now see was stupid.

Nah, I think we'll be fine.
Well, I think you'll be fine, Mr. Mafia.

Cool it. Let's kill CK first, then depending on how he flips we can either go after MR or not during the next day phase since he's defending him so much.

It's likely 'cause I'm half asleep, but I've completely missed why you're votin' for me. Explain yourself, son. You said somethin' 'bout me lyin'?

EDIT: Nevermind, re-read all this now that I'm less derpy 'n asleep. You're suspicious of me for bein' so adamant that Assasin was mafia.

Fine kill me in the day
because you failed to in the night

Are you claiming that the mafia went after you last night, AND that the doctor saved you? How the hell would ya know all of that, MR?

Last edited:
S'pose I phrased it wrong. Pointing fingers is all fine 'n good; blindly voting is not. Whether or not MR is mafia, a starting point of "he's got a new roll, he must be mafia" is bloody stupid. As is a vote based on activity alone. If lack of activity is suspicious, then my higher activity might as well be too.

Point bein', stop votin' so bloody blindly. A coffee lovin' prosecutor such as yourself clearly has better skills at cross examinin' than you've currently been displayin'.

Ok, let's just do it your way and sit with our thumbs up our behinds until someone admits it.

.... nothing happens. Because no one starts anywhere. If all we have is user activity(which isn't the case, he's strange in his actions and motivations he claimed) then that is what we must work with.

nonono. I ain't implyin' that doin' nothin' and not makin' bullshit claims to get somewhere is a good idea.

If all we have is user activity(which isn't the case, he's strange in his actions and motivations he claimed) then that is what we must work with.

Aye, I s'pose that's true.

I just thought of a brilliant mafia stratagie
don't be active in the town
the town members accuse themselves and kill each other
this is probably not fully true in this circumstance

so do we wait to see who would die
Well i survived
and this is the second time the mafia voted on me
Now who wanted to kill me?
that is what I am going on

You have a living dead body (me)
so how many more people are we going to see die before we start acting on it?
I am not fully convinced that WiiAssasin is mafia but he is the most suspicious because I am the only one suspicious of him.
And because he could not kill me at night he has to do it durring the day

We have to make a move sometime
and the only thing we can go on right now is that someone tried to kill me
who would want me dead?
Simplified

and it was not a reference to something
that is the way my mind works
with rambling

yaaaaaay simplified

I doubt that's the only thing we could possibly go on right now, but that aside... You voted for J and Assasin so far. J is dead as a result, and Assasin is currently suspicious of ya. Assasin wants ya dead obviously since he's voted for ya.

Why do ya think the mafia killed ya previously?

can you give us the number of mafia and if we have a policeman or a doctor
Because i said this
It makes me sound like a total newb and makes it obvious that I am allied with the town

or because I voted for WiiAssasin

and that is the way my mind works with complex things
it is more like a washingmachine or a blender and I somehow pull it all together

You are saying you are like a newb. Stating obvious things. Making the way your mind works seem simple and poorly thought out.

Sounds suspicious.

Back