Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

You are saying you are like a newb. Stating obvious things. Making the way your mind works seem simple and poorly thought out.

Sounds suspicious.
It was a noobish mistake

But that does not mean my reason is invalled
you have two strikes in my book

As this continues, your grammar and spelling have both taken a minor toll from the usual. A small but yet interesting detail.

I am using the steam browser
I cannot spell check
or I haven't figured out how

Without my spellcheck I am helpless

or because I voted for WiiAssasin

You voted for Assasin after you died as a mason lol. There ain't much logic in that reasonin'.

You are saying you are like a newb. Stating obvious things. Making the way your mind works seem simple and poorly thought out.

Sounds suspicious.

Ain't all-that suspicious I'd say, considerin' it was confirmed he's town when he was killed. Stuff regardin' MR when he was a mason isn't all-that valid towards whether he's town or mafia now, I don't think.

As this continues, your grammar and spelling have both taken a minor toll from the usual. A small but yet interesting detail.

How 'bout you just-plain quote me from Day 1? ¬____________¬

Aye, but it was Day 1. Ain't really that important who did what on said day. It's somethin', but it ain't much.

But it happen twice
I voted for Assasin once and remarked I was going after him next time
and I get killed twice

get killed once*

Again, there's no proof you're the one the mafia targeted. It ain't like the doctor is gonna come out 'n confirm it.

So, what I'm gettin' from this is that both you and Assasin are suspicious. I'm beginnin' to lean towards votin' against you, MR. I'm not likin' your logic for the most part. ... Though I still don't see Assasin's point of view on the matter. I'm a tad lost at the moment.

Last edited:
u aint gettin **** from me after that double post son

Gotta ask me a question(s) first. Can't defend myself from nothin'. :lol:

For J? Not amused. I was waiting for some debate to spark up before I posted my vote or chimed in since I had nothin' to say at the time I was logged on. Unfortunately, nothin' came up while I was awake and I never jumped into the discussion. Two claims sayin' nothin' more than "you seem suspicious" wasn't much to agree or disagree with. If I'd of arrived prior to the votes bein' locked, I most definitely would of voted against you since, as you know, I was absolutely sure ya were mafia prior to an hour or so ago. That, and to hopefully save the cop since the number of votes would'a been tied between you and J.

Bloody sleep schedule...

Bleh, after reading all the posts I missed, I have no idea who to vote now. Plus I missed Day 2 voting.

I have a slight idea though... Vote: Missingno

Back