Mario strikers charged Wifi tourny!

I don't think captains should matter right now anway, the bracket should be made randomly and the first person for each bracket is home team (so they pick there captain first)

DK =/= Diddy Kong, since his Donkey Kong's name in-game is DK. My logic is flawless.

SantaClaws said:
I don't think captains should matter right now anway, the bracket should be made randomly and the first person for each bracket is home team (so they pick there captain first)

Amen

So one person should have home field advantage the whole time based on an arbitrary selection system? Why don't we label the whole thing the BCS and just get it over with.

Everyone above this post has been added. This tourny should be a lot of fun, I also can't wait for SSBB, I have over 115 participants for that tourny.

Croswenthy said:
So one person should have home field advantage the whole time based on an arbitrary selection system? Why don't we label the whole thing the BCS and just get it over with.

as long as it's completely random then we have nothing to complain about

IT'S THE BCS

No I'm don't really care. I'm gonna lose anyways, I suck at single player.

The College football rating system, which doesn't really apply to this because this is a tournament, and the BCS championship games are based on the regular season

But the idea that a computer picks who plays in what bowl, who deserves what ranking, etc etc, is just about the same as picking who gets home field advantage at random. I'm asininely suggesting that the BCS picks teams at random (which looking at the last set of BCS bowls isn't entirely off target.)

want to join

want to join the tourny.

Waluigi as my captain.

I think you might add our friend code at the top of the list

Hey RaphaelTMNT jorgelink is my friend and he has been banned until feb 19, and the tourney is the 8th so he shouldnt be able 2 participate right. Wrong, i am here 2 let u know that even though jorgelink is banned he will still participate. Since im his friend ill come here the 8th and tell him his opponents, and ill tell u if he wins or loses. So don't mark him out, just remember that ill be the one 2 talk 4 him in this tourney, here on wiichat.

Back