Mario strikers charged Wifi tourny!

well it's not hard to organise

just someone take over and use this http://www.josephsworld.com/tts/tourn.html OR http://www.crowsdarts.com/brackets/tourn.html

Post a master list of the friendcodes

people who are facing each other will add codes

Rules: Best 2 out of 3 with level 5 goalies (computer skill level) on the classroom field.

The higher person in the bracket is the home team

I WOULD ORGANISE IT BUT I'M TOO BUSY, willing to help though

Last edited:
I'd help out as well, i think it would be alot of fun and getting to number 1 is pretty sweet, you have to play a whole lot though i did see jorgelink on the leader board tuesday.

divinogait said:
jorgelink is smash_link on MSC?

no jorgelink is, Jorgelink on msc.

And someone bett3r organize this cause the tourney is 2morrow, and everyone has 2 add everyone's fc also.

Last edited:
I think this thread is dead, neither raphael neither all participants keep in touch on this. I will organize a new one, but will open another thread.

divinogait said:
I think this thread is dead, neither raphael neither all participants keep in touch on this. I will organize a new one, but will open another thread.

thats great, and when u make a new thread make sure u put something like “only join if, and only if u r going to be here the day of the tourney, and only if u r going to show up”

im here but im just waiting for the tourney to get a start. Jut pm me when it does and ill battle my opponent.

Date was too far away. I am still here I will add everyone on this list. Challenge me or see me on MSN ill play with anyone.

Does your Friend code change if your IP does? My friend code seems different. Its in my sig

Last edited:
we need a worthy leader 2 continue with this thread, someone needs 2 take care of everything and 2 tell who faces who.

Its not hard to give out random matches and have a one loss elimation tournament, I would do it but I need more than just a dam friend code to contact someone

just post here who is facing who, and u can contact us through PM.

jorgelink wants 2 finish this tourney before brawl comes out, he already added everyone except 4 those who gave the wrong code.

Last edited:
sure

You
me
dudeman12
wario

and i know a few others that play

Back