Mario strikers charged Wifi tourny!

well as of right now jorgelink went from #2 to #1. Now he is the striker of the day(2/5/08), and he is the #1 on the leaderboard, and guess what my friend jorgelink is in this tourney :lol:

I never got too good at this game, once MOH:H2 came out i started playing that then i switched of to the PC till Brawl

SantaClaws said:
I've been #1 twice

cool, well this is jorgelink first time so he is really exited, so since he is banned he told me to post saying that hes #1. He says he has over 920+ points and that he got them all today. I guess he is in 4 some serious competition since u got #1 twice.

Me and him had a good game before:lol: Now i doubt i will be able to keep up:scared:

Better start my secret training.:shifty:

Plus Congrats on getting to #1

laderer5 said:
Me and him had a good game before:lol: Now i doubt i will be able to keep up:scared:

Better start my secret training.:shifty:

Plus Congrats on getting to #1

i told him, he says thanks

I think we played and I won...

don't remember the scores, not to brag but it wasn't THAT close...

It's been awhile though

SantaClaws said:
I think we played and I won...

don't remember the scores, not to brag but it wasn't THAT close...

It's been awhile though
yep, yep he just told me u did won and not that close he says maybe 6-3. But hes been practicing a lot, before he could hardly reach the 200s, oh and he says that if he gets 2 battle u again that he could be at a disavantage cause he still uses some moves from before, some “predictable” ones like u told him. But yet he also has more experience, he says that if he at least gets close 2 u by 6-5 it would be good enough. Now in my opinion i think he is waayyy better i never expected him 2 reach #1.

Last edited:
brawldude said:
yep, yep he just told me u did won and not that close he says maybe 6-3. But hes been practicing a lot, before he could hardly reach the 200s, oh and he says that if he gets 2 battle u again that he could be at a disavantage cause he still uses some moves from before, some “predictable” ones like u told him. But yet he also has more experience, he says that if he at least gets close 2 u by 6-5 it would be good enough. Now in my opinion i think he is waayyy better i never expected him 2 reach #1.

bear in mind that I've probably gotten better as well.

SantaClaws said:
bear in mind that I've probably gotten better as well.

thats true. Btw where is this raphael guy, feb 8 is almost here and we dont even know who everyone is facing. Oh and raphael gave a 13 digit msc code, and thunderyoshi a 16 digit msc code :shocked:

Last edited:
Back