Marth Combo Video

Wow awesome work man. Your a true Marth Main'er, maybe better than me xD

He's surpassed pro, he took the 'Legend' title. :lol: I have seen very few Marth main'rs, and he just pwned all other Marth main'rs. With Smash King becoming better and better with Ike, i think us brawlers need to step up our games :lol:

Haha I was jokin' about me being better, he literally is a 'legend'. I need to get some pointers from this Vid, and use them to my knowledge.

I agree! we need to step up are game =s And a good person with Ike is not good for people playing against him.

He's surpassed pro, he took the 'Legend' title. :lol: I have seen very few Marth main'rs, and he just pwned all other Marth main'rs. With Smash King becoming better and better with Ike, i think us brawlers need to step up our games :lol:

Haha I was jokin' about me being better, he literally is a 'legend'. I need to get some pointers from this Vid, and use them to my knowledge.

I agree! we need to step up are game =s And a good person with Ike is not good for people playing against him.

Lol, just to think if they teamed up a held a team battle. I'd be murdered xD I think i brawled you before Talentz, can't remember when, but you look familiar from brawl. :D I'm certainly out of training, and need a lot more of it. My wario is really epic, but it's definately no legend :lol: Same with my Sonic xD

not to brag or anything but the way i play with ike is similar or better than how those ike players in those ike combo videos i posted play:) well...i can play like that when im at 100 of my game but who knows :D either way ill give you a good match:devil:

@marth101: dude i seriously wanna brawl you and see your marth's power:wtf:

Lol, just to think if they teamed up a held a team battle. I'd be murdered xD I think i brawled you before Talentz, can't remember when, but you look familiar from brawl. :D I'm certainly out of training, and need a lot more of it. My wario is really epic, but it's definately no legend :lol: Same with my Sonic xD

Yeah we had are meet, I'm Talen on Brawl. I main Ness the most seeing that he is the greatest Nintendo character =3 I think I remember you usin' Wario.

lol im not THAT good. xD

I just try to space myself and punish my opponents mistakes. Knowing most of the match-ups do help alot tho.

EDIT: Smash king, I do not play online anymore, but I wouldn't mind doing a few, but I have no sticks right now. :/

Don't really feel like making a new thread, so I'll just bump this one.

Haven't played brawl, in like a month and half. Want to get back into it.

So if anyone, wants to play, send me a pm, or hit me up on AIM.

AIM: xMarth101x

(If you guys want, I can record the matches we play, and upload them, even if I win or lose)

Back