Marth Combo Video

Amazing!!, you hacked it though, i know because the icons of the characters r different and there are colors of marth that don't even exist...

Last edited:
Impressive combo video. I can imagine how badly you'll kill me if we ever Brawl again. :p

I loved it when you reverse-gimped a Meta, and even spiked him for a KO. :thumbsup:

I didn't hacked it, I just use textures and stuff. It's still regular Brawl, not B+ or any of that stuff.

But yeah, I'm the Marth player. :)

Great video. Liked when you broke the shield and made them all dizzy, you backed up a little and used side A,instead of using the B again.

^thanks. ^__^

Great vid! n_n i texture hack mine too, but you did the whole iso huh? either way, that was epic. I had that one costume hack of your marth's. the one with the yellow hair? that, and a few more. :) still, it'd be nice to change the picture of the character during the match instead of the character screen xD Textures for the win! Do you also music hack?

I don't like having textures without the csp's and stuff. I also have a different css. oh and I do use custom music. :)

I don't like having textures without the csp's and stuff. I also have a different css. oh and I do use custom music. :)

Same here, I just hate not having csp's. I can't change my CSS for some reason, I tried adding one in there, and it just doesn't go through, unless I use brawl+, then it works fine. AND i just love the custom music. :D Once I get a working capture card, I'll be putting my matches on youtube. =D

Back