mods of wiiforum are out of control!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember like, when I first joined this site I got into a spat with Prinny (of course I didn't know how forums worked back then). If he was a mod when that happened I would've gotten banned. BUT he wasn't SO I wasn't. Of course now I appreciate our mods and their *ahem* "thinning the herd". Shout outs to those who've never been banned!

For the record, noob, I've been on this forum for over 4 years and I've never gotten a single infraction.

Anyone that gets banned on this forum honestly deserves it. Now stop bitching.

And the mods are really okay.

Havnt been here as long (1 and half year tops combined), but I still agree with Neo.
Do wat the Red says.
Shout outs to those who've never been banned!
Shout out to the Banned, srry that You couldnt phase me...
Or infracted. ^_^
Or Trolled/Flamed :3

Last edited:
Now taking bribes for one day bans.

You bribe me I give you a one day ban

Now taking bribes for one day bans.

You bribe me I give you a one day ban

Can we bribe you for as like a ban Hitman? I gotta list of names of people who need to ,well,"disappear" . Of course you'll have to make it look like an accident.

@Whoever started this thread:

If you had Syntax or any of the old mods as mods, you'd be grateful for the ones who are now. I guarantee it.

Im gonna have to go line-by-line...
lately, mods have been using their mod power as they want to and not by the wiiforums list of rules and guidelines.

You've been a member here for a month with a total of 7 posts... You have no right to use the word lately to begin this rant. Unless you're a resurrectee GTFO with your latelys

The mod SSb FREAKck is a great example of a mod that has taken advantage of his power. ive seen in countless threads and forums the movement of the thread itself(moved by Freak alot especially).

This is part of a mod's job. Categorizing our misplaced topics helps members, as well as search engines keep things in order. Whats the point in having a website if you cant find the information you're looking for? God forbid we at least try putting **** where it belongs...

however in a recent thread Freak joins in on a discussion that is based on goldeneye. i believe it was wii assassin that states the thread needs to be moved, however the next post is of FREAK exclaiming "since it is not in the godeneye forum..." and continues to write about the topic. in a recent thread i found FREAK call neosquid a "bloody Asshat" and tells him to make the thread better.

Holy bat-shits this thread? You're bitching about this? Even the OP stated that it can be any game.

well my wish is simple, either ban or suspend SSBFREAKCK this mod thinks he rules everyone in the wiiforum and im tired of it. he dosent deserve to be above the rule book simply cuz hes a karp mod.

Something smells fishy... This whole charade is completely baseless... You're either trolling or completely ignorant. The mods here do a pretty damn great job and theyre most likely volunteers or the owners, which is essentially is a volunteer if all their revenue comes from Adsense. Regardless you should be happy with what these guys have created because most game forums are a complete joke...

@Whoever started this thread:

If you had Syntax or any of the old mods as mods, you'd be grateful for the ones who are now. I guarantee it.

[video=youtube;TF_v_eRx1ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF_v_eRx1ds[/video]

WE ARE THE MIZ!!

AND WE ARE
AWWWWWWWWSOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back