My new teacher is named.....

Hahahaha. Nah man, that is hilarious. There's no way that I would not laugh when she introduced herself. I don't know, I have a hard time not laughing at stuff like that in school myself, so I probably won't be much help.

We make fun of our teachers all the time...and they know it...just recently twos guys in my class got the class to start sing the Party In the USA song.

Well we do make fun teachers all the time.But,not about there name.

If this were the banning thread i would ban you for being of topic.

I just remebered another funny name.Ms.Nifatum

In primary school I had teachers called Mrs Bonnar (pronounced boner) and Mrs Dick.

My current university lecturers are called Babakalli Alkali, Apoc Roy, Hernando Fernandez, Zoltan Zeina. Oh and Elaine Smith.

^Boner XD
Did anyone get in trouble for making fun of him?

BTW: In the 2008 Olympics there was an American runner whose name was "Tyson Gay" :p

i just remembered something. I had a french teacher way back in gr 7 named Madame Dick

everyone just said My damn dick

but, that is no where near as ball bustingly funny as Mrs Balls....no pun intended

I had a substitute Maths teacher called Miss Clitor. and she was fit. And me and all my class had basically just hit puberty.

true story.
Then I saw her in McDonalds a few years later and she was HUGE. :(

Yeowch, what happened to the woman? I had a grade 5 teacher with pretty bad depressive psychological problems, she left our class with some hard-nosed German crazywoman.

Worst year ever.

Ahem, my sister once had a teacer that went by the name of Ms. Forehand.
I can't give you anything very hilarious... sorry.

Back