My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_Stoukaph said:
no offence, but i really dont like him. his voice is so annoying and he was just made up because hes the evil "twin" of luigi. but since Wario is going to be in SSBB they will probably put him in too:sick:

no they actually made him up for mario tennis on the 64 to be warios double partner :)

Icetrash said:
no they actually made him up for mario tennis on the 64 to be warios double partner :)
thats because they already had an evil "twin" for mario and "hey, why not luigi either?" he just sounds and looks stupid

I love that sound he made in Mario Tennis 64 when you choose him funny, but if they had that many characters you'd be spending a long time unlcoking characters plus arenas and trophies etc.
Costumes should also be unlockable as well like 4 standards and like 4 unlockables which you get thorugh doing certain things with that characters

Yeah and there would be like new costumes for every character. Think of the possiblilities!!

etc.
Samus=dark samus
Mario=Dr. Mario, fludd mario...
link=young link or dark link
gannodorf=ganon
and so on

Diomedes said:
Yeah and there would be like new costumes for every character. Think of the possiblilities!!

etc.
Samus=dark samus
gannodorf=ganon
and so on
most of these sound like completely different characters. but i know what you mean. i like the idea of actual different costumes

Diomedes said:

etc.
Samus=dark samus
gannodorf=ganon
and so on

maybe when you unlock a certain charatcer costume and then you select that costume, the moves might change abit? but that might be to hard to remember which move set is which but its an idea :)

i just realised what we are forgetting...... Toad!..... but his moveset might be a bit hard to make since he hasent really fought in games.

My SSBB Character Wish List

1.DR.mario
2.Luigi
3.Toad
4.toadette
5.Montey Mole
6.Petey Pirahna
7. A Nintendog:lol:
8.Pikachu
9.Donkey Kong
10.Diddy Kong
11.R.O.B.
12.Captain Olimar
13.Fox
14.Slippy Toad (Star Fox)
15.Falco (Star Fox)
16.Ice Climbers
17.Baby Mario
18.Baby Luigi
19. Sonic the Hedgehog
20.Knuckles
21.Tails
22. Dixie Kong
23. Pit (I'm Glad their adding him)

ok first off they wouldnt make the game without mario in your list..... and what about bowser? and all the others? AND YOU FORGOT WALUIGI!

olmar will be cool, summoning pikmin, nitnendog, less likley, it has showed one though, but most likeley as an item unless he was up to the screen. man i hope theres a lot of secret cahracters!

my new character list.
1.Bowser jr/shadow mario
2.Spawn
3.the punisher
4.pirate commando (metroid prime)
5.Phoenix (f-zero)
6.kanden (MPH)
7.waluigi
8.wolf
9.cloud
10.dark samus
11.diddy kong