7.waluigi
8.wolf
9.cloud
10.dark samus
11.diddy kong
12.Trooper (metroid prime 2)
13.space pirate (metroid prime)
14.magikoopa

crap list who would want spawn, the punisher, pirate commando, kanden and trooper in SSBB? But nice of you to count Waluigi in there =). Ohhh and Diddy Kong, he would be awesome to play.

Icetrash said:
crap list who would want spawn, the punisher, pirate commando, kanden and trooper in SSBB? But nice of you to count Waluigi in there =). Ohhh and Diddy Kong, he would be awesome to play.
I have to admit, punisher, spawn, pirate commando, kanden and trooper would all just suck.

ganondorf234 said:
do you ever know who this people are???????
to tell you the truth i dont know who these people are thats why they would suck in SSBB. And since I have not heard of them (apart from spawn) I dont think they would be good in the game. And thats the bottom line......and thats the bottom line.....because Icetrash said so!

Diomedes said:
Yeah and there would be like new costumes for every character. Think of the possiblilities!!

etc.
Samus=dark samus
Mario=Dr. Mario, fludd mario...
link=young link or dark link
gannodorf=ganon
and so on

1 problem, they're different people and have you seen the size of gannon he's DAMN huge!

I like the first list just remove some chars that have no meaning, like baloon fighter, the green elf from Zelda, and you also have to many from the same game... you must keep this in mind. Do i say drop slippie and keep fox and falco, i wouldn't mind wolf. and yes, all the main mario chars (Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Wario, and Waluigi or fine) and i like the idea of geeno and mashmallow from the rpg. But i would also like to see Toad aka Glenn, and Chrono. yes some chars from same name, but diff game... exp Geeno, Mashmallow, or The female fox from star fox, same name for game, but different style for that game. i will make my list shortly and post it.

heres my list:
1. Mario (doctor Mairo different costume), 2. Luigi, 3. Princess Peach (Daisy different costume), 4. Yoshi, 5. Bowser, 6. Wario, 7. Waluigi, 7. Diddy kong, 8. Donkey Kong, (Maybe The crock from Donkey kong as well)9. Capt. Falcon, 10. Another char from F-Zero, 11. Link (Dark Link Diff Costume, and also young Link another Costume), 12. Zelda/Shiek, 13. Ganondorf (With/ or Without Sword, diff costume for either or) 14. Fox, 15. Falco, 16. Wolff (and maybe the female wolff like fox char) 17. Kirby, 18. Meda Knight, 19. Pit, 20. baby mario and Luigi (better sounding than ice climbers, but maybe keep them too,(they could make a great team)) 21. Metroid (Zero Suit (Samus Aran), different costume) 22. Pikachu (maybe Pichu still too) 23. Mewtwo (possible mew aslo), (maybe some new ones to replace the older ones (maybe!)) 24. Marth, 25. Roy (and maybe Lynn, Elwood, Hector, Ike, to change it up... or have them as diff costumes) 26. Chrono, 27. Glenn aka Toad, 28. Magus, 29. Pit, 30. Snake( Maybe Meryl too), 32. Mr. Game and Watch, 33. Sonic, 34. Tails, 35. Knukles (and maybe EggHead, or Rouge too), 36. Ness, 37. Geeno, 38. Bowser Jr., 39. Mega Man, 40. Zero, 41. Bass, 42. Protoman, 43. Isaac, 44. Pac Man, and lastly 45. Toad (the Mario Toad this time). there that covers a lot of games and many chars... and by costumes i mean unlockable chars under same icon... Maybe instead of pressing 'Y' or 'X' to change colors you press 'Up' on the d-pad and it changes to the alternant, or if there is more than one alternant, then you would press 'down', 'left', etc... So this could be very plausible ussing this method and it wouldn't be confusing either. (I took Diomedes's idea, and thought how it could work, so i have to give him some credit for the idea in the first place:) ).

Last edited:
yeah a lil much, could take out the mario toad, the extra char from F-Zero, Magus, geeno, and mallow (mashmallow)... dont know why i called him that... lol :p

but what do yall think about the choices... and the (chars that i was considering) or the idea with the Alternates, you unlock when you beat the game with a char that could have one...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back