My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one new char i would like added to the game would have to be between Zero,or Protoman... And as long as they keep Falco... but i can't decied between them two... Zero would be quicker, but Protoman would have his shield, both have energy swords... hmmm... sounds kinda like Marth and Roy...

instead of a wanna be raptor velocity i think he should dash with his sword slashing upward or downward depending from ground or air.. but thats the only B move i would prefer to change...

hmm... yeah that would be true... i really wouldn't change anything on flaco, he is practically perfect... maybe a gun upgrade, either faster, and a lil weaker still stunning though... or slower but a bit more powerfull.... but i really don't use it that much i am always in the fray i am very offensive, with him... i do better that way, i saw one person use him defensively spamming the gun, then when i played him, i showed him how he needs to learn to use him, i mopped the floor with him... :) showing him his error'ish ways...

so you are great at falco, i have a friend who likes falco but then changed to fox because of the jump. do you like falcos jump?

Which jump, the up B or the second jump after you have been hit in the air?

I don't really mind not being able to hit while charging if thats what you mean... (fox's up b can hit while charging) but i don't like fox really...

yeah hes the same... but he is sooo different at the same time... do you want some examples of what i mean?

i dont really see how you could like Fox's jumps better... he doesn't fall as fast, but falco jumps higher, i believe in normal jumps (not counting jiggly, kirby,and them) he is in the top three... but he falls faster, so... i just wish he didn't fall as fast...

i haven't really used Fox since like a year ago... so i am don't really recall it that much but it makes since now... i dont really have that much trouble coming back... not for sure but its seems that falco is harder to send flying, or send flying as far... so maybe they equal eachother out so thats why i never really noticed the differance... i dont really use fox because i am not use to his speed, he is a lil faster than i am used too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back