My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars

I know what you're thinking, too many characters right? Well too bad! I dont all these characters in, but these are just my speculation of what characters we can expect.

1.)Mario (costume alternatives: Fludd Mario, Doctor Mario, & Tanookie Mario)
2.)Luigi (Costume alternatives:Vacuum luigi, Frog Lugi, & Hammer Luigi)
3.)Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
4.)Yoshi
5.)Boshi
6.)Peach
7.)Bowser
8.)Kamek
9.)Baby Mario & Luigi
10.)Wart
11.)Birdo
12.)Donkey Kong
13.)Diddy Kong
14.)Dixie Kong
15.)King K. Rool
16.)Link
17.)WW Link
18.)Zelda/Shiek
19.)Gannondarf (with sword now take out him being a clone)
20.)Fierce Link
21.)Skull Kid
22.)Vaati
23.)Samus
24.)Zero Suit Samus
25.)Ridley
26.)Space Pirate
27.)Dark Samus
28.)Kirby
29.)King DeDeDe
30.)Meta Knight
31.)Nightmare
32.)Fox
33.)Falco
34.)Krystal
35.)Wolf
36.)Pikachu
37.)Mewtwo
38.)Pichu
38.)Deoxys
39.)Jiggly Puff
40.)Meowth
41.)Capt.Falcon
42.)Samurai Goroh
43.)Ness
44.)Poo
45.)Starman Jr.
46.)Marth
47.)Roy
48.)Hector
49.)Lyn
50.)Isaac
51.)Felix
52.)Capt Olimar
53.)Louie
54.)Ice Climbers
55.)Sheriff
56.)Baloon Fighter
57.)Game & Watch
58.)Pit
59.)Snake
60.)Wario
61.)Pac-Man
62.)Crono
63.)Sonic
64.)Geno
65.)Mallow
66.)Tom Nook
67.)Little Mac

Special Characters to only be used for single player:
68.)Shigeru Miyamoto
69.)Master Hand
70.)Crazy Hand
71.)Giga Bowser
72.)Reggie Fils-Aime
73.)GIANT ENEMY CRAB

Okay I was joking about the last 6! :D

Most of those I think would be plausible. Maybe take 10 away and I think that those would be the chaaracters in the game.

I like the Baby Mario and Baby Luigi combo idea. It be better then Ice Climbers.

Thats way too many characters. You don't want a bunch of crappy characters, do you? Boshi? Wart? Birdo? Ewww. Warts been in like 1 game, who cares! You probably got a good list there if you drop a bunch of characters.

its just his list. not everyone needs to agree to it. that is a lot of characters, but we can always hope

What about Waluigi!!!!!!!!!!! Only he wouldn't be a Wario clone.

Big List....Wouldn't It Be Cool If Brawl Had An MMO Type Of Mode Using WiiConnect24? You Can Go To Different Worlds And Be Able To Choose a Character From The List You've Made And Walk Around Looking To Challenge Someone To A Brawl And If You Win You Get Points You Can Use To Buy Virtual Console Games. That Would Be Freakin Sweet! But Most Likely It Wont Happen Until 2 More Gaming Generations Pass Or Until A Group Of Hackers And Programmers Work On Something Like This.

tsk tsk tsk people always forget about Waluigi even though hes been in more games than half of those characters..... shame on you..... you've disgrased me and Wii_Rulez

Icetrash said:
tsk tsk tsk people always forget about Waluigi even though hes been in more games than half of those characters..... shame on you..... you've disgrased me and Wii_Rulez
no offence, but i really dont like him. his voice is so annoying and he was just made up because hes the evil "twin" of luigi. but since Wario is going to be in SSBB they will probably put him in too:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back