NexGen girls

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
i was sitting around day dreaming one day at work , and a thought came across my mind. All these Nex Gen console are kinda sexy :eek:ut: (Those sleek curves and what nots :nonod: )i got to thinking what kind of girls would these sexy little powerhouses be?.............hmmmmm:idea:

Xbox360: that cool chick, not too conceited but sexy and fairly book smart, she'll befriend anyone. everyone on campus knows her name. but she only dates the jocks and they find her hot. from time to time she can be seen studying with the nerds. a few dont like her, but there the ones who really havent took the time to get to know her.

PS3: Long black boots, Jet black hair, whips!!!! dominatrix chick, smokin hot. whether they'll admit it or not everyone wants a piece of her. Very Arrogant, tends to blow smoke in peoples face but they keep coming back for more. If you aint packing a wallet full of cash she wont even look your way.

Wii: Coolest chick in the world to hang out with. those who have had the oppurtunity to hang out with her, know that she can be the life of the party.
Girlfriend material? unfortunately not. although she is quite cute and cool to be around, she lacking that sex appeal of the others. at best she would always be your chick on the side. but when you guys do hang out, man shes a blast!!!

what do YOU think they would be?

Playstation 3's emotion engine means you'd actually have to have a relationship, Nintendo's "touch me touch me" attitude is a bit more like it. Xbox 360 is clearly all about orgy's, buy it, pay £50 to get your orgy license and get involved.

Meh that wouldn't take much time. i could think of something like that while taking a crap. yes its pretty nerdy but it would take no time at all.

GhOsT55 said:
wow.....ummm....you abviously dont to to much work do you..?

Im a Armored Truck driver. Its better to day dream about dumbs stuff like that instead of worrying about if ill be shot in the face by someone trying to rob the truck.

Pshh

Method of Rhythm said:
What about that Macs out there?

Pssshh Mac come on now LOL... Mac... I don't mean to like start war... But I would'nt piss on one to put out a fire :cornut:

Back