Nooooooo!!!!

I'm going to bed early so I can wake up early and pick Brawl up. They said they'll open early at 9am...at least that's what they said last time I called. (about 5 hours ago)

Well here in Canada, the weather is bad also. But its is only going to snow until midnight and sunday is going to be a sunny day. Now isnt that the most messed up thing you ever heard of, but its true I tell you.

thas
Well here in Canada, the weather is bad also. But its is only going to snow until midnight and sunday is going to be a sunny day. Now isnt that the most messed up thing you ever heard of, but its true I tell you.

really? boy am i relieved!!! :smilewinkgrin:

Here's another question, I just found out Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 is coming out in America. I thought it'd be Japan only but it's finally coming out, WOOHOO!! So should I save up my money for Ultimate Ninja 3 or use it on a players guide for Brawl...or Wii Points. (depends on if Earthbound comes to VC soon) I know we're all Nintendo fans and might say "DON'T GET NARUTO, IT'S FOR PS2, PS2 SUCKS, LOLOLOLOL!!!11!!1" but lets think seriously here.

Haha...I line in Cincinnati...we got hit pretty hard here too...thankfully stores will e open tommorrow an I'll be able to grab my copy...where exactly are you located?

i recently heard that the snowstorm will gone tommorow. so, maybe don't bring a flamethrower? :lol:

^ It will stop snowing but there will be snow, thus there will be the need for a flamethrower.

Marioman said:
^Well Yea me too...but if you in Cincinati....then the snow is pretty much over right?
Oh, I live in the Land of the Cleve :p

Last edited:
KirbyPK said:

1205029345879uh1.gif

ha, that guy in the picture lloks like me. oh... oh... hell no. never mind i said that. ahhh!!! snow!!! :yikes:

andrewguy said:
okay, but my flamethrower isn't that strong so i might need a bit more force. :sick:

soak it in gas, pull the trigger, drop it and run for you life.:lol:. Or you can tape a few together.

Back