Official Everything works like a charm and I love it thread!

Vince00

WiiChat Member
Oct 27, 2006
<lol> here is a thread to calm the masses with people that are busy playing and haven't had a chance to give feedback. The people browsing the boards with a few issues should continue to post there but for me the system is flawless, runs like a dream, Wii sports and Zelda are awesome to say the least and I'm glad i picked mine up.

Good Job so far Nintendo!
Vince

P.S. I maybe shouldn't of used Official now that I think about it. Sorry Ion if that messes with the stickies.

I'll sign onto this group of wii without fail users.

Mines peachy, and im playing LoZ right now. :D

Mine is working flawlessly too. It was way easy to set up, I didn't even need the instruction manual (I am a computer technician by trade and they're all pretty much the same...Wii included). Excite Truck is pretty fun and Zelda should be here tomorrow.

Hey, add my friend code somebody, I wanna see how the whole message board thingy works :) Love the Wii by the way, not one problem..yet :D

I hate you all...

I dont know whats worse... the threads of people complaining that it doesn't work... or you guys saying how great it is and how much fun your having...

either way I have to wait until Friday 8th December 2006 at 9.30am to try it out...

I hate you all :(

TheRook

my time given was a prediction of if the store opens at 9 and me getting home and it all hooked up by 9.30 :)

I'm not border line retarded like a lot of people who bought the wii, so mine is working like a charm. I even woke up with my wiimote next to me.....

And made it breakfast...

I have owned a 360 since luanch day and never once has anyone in my house come to look at it.

Yesterday my mom and dad were playign wii sports!!!!! This consoles will bring everyone to love it and et hooked!!!!1

YOU FEEL ALSEEP WITH THE REMOTE BESDIE YOU MY DAD TOOKS PICS OF MY FALLEN ASLEEP WITH THE CHUCK AND REMOTE IN MY HANDS AND MY HEAD TILTED BACK!!!!!

I cannot stop using this thing!

BTW WORKS AMAZING!

Working awesome. Even after all of the hype I was still impressed with the controller. Wii Sports I figured would be pretty boring, but everyone in the family has been playing and 2 player Boxing turned out to be one of our favorites and alot of fun (at least while I can still knock out my sons).

Back