Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Hmm, What does everyone think of this? it's pretty simple, although I like the lightning effects. :) It's my first attempt in a while.
Soul-Banisher.gif

C&C please.

Foosoo said:
Hmm, What does everyone think of this? it's pretty simple, although I like the lightning effects. :) It's my first attempt in a while.
Soul-Banisher.gif

C&C please.
That looks very nice for a first attempt. I like the setting of the mood as well as the font that you have used. Keep up the good work. :)

How do you get lightning in there? Also whats that font?

Eh hem..First of all..Manred why arent you on Yahoo ? :(
2nd of all, what colour do you guys think go best with fire? Red, orange, or yellow? If you would, be more specific (ex: bright orange).
3rd of all, after you zoom in on something how do you sharpen the pic?

Sorry, but right now I have to go drop off my older sis at work and then afterwards I have to drop off my lil sis at her friends. So I'm going to get on after I finish those tasks.

I just learned how to do water droplets in gimp
Whaddya think?
before:
leaf.jpg

after:
leaf2.png

Sparx said:
Eh hem..First of all..Manred why arent you on Yahoo ? :(
2nd of all, what colour do you guys think go best with fire? Red, orange, or yellow? If you would, be more specific (ex: bright orange).
3rd of all, after you zoom in on something how do you sharpen the pic?
Try this: Filter >> Sharpen >> Sharpen.

At ROB64: The droplets look great. Nicely done.

Here are my sigs. Which one is the best? What should I improve?

snake_sig2.jpg

ichigo_sig.jpg

MC_sig4.jpg

snake_sig.jpg

Last edited:
eddiemon said:
Here are my sigs. Which one is the best? What should I improve?

snake_sig2.jpg

ichigo_sig.jpg

MC_sig4.jpg

snake_sig.jpg

I like the effects on the 3rd one with the smudging and bluring. Although the text needs improving greatly. Try to work on that first. Make the text alot smaller and make it mean something

Heres my latest. C&C?

HaloIIJPEG.jpg

manred said:
Latest:
bfl73d.jpg

C&C Please.

Dude thats awesome, your getting so much more better. You should keep this one, and in your spare time make me more :D

I dunno, this is my taste, not everyone's but I don't like it when people put texts on their arms and stuff. I prefer it being alone in the corner or something. Thats how I like it, just say, you could of gone with a better font.

Back