Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Sparx said:
What program do you use? I wanna show you something privately but its kinda embarressing do you have MSN or yahoo?
just post it!
this thread is for helping artists improve their skills:yesnod:
if no one sees it, no one can help

VidyaVince said:
bigbosssig.png

mariosig.png

Two I just cooked up now. C&C would be appreciated.

:scared:

Like me :D

VidyaVince, their good and all (not perfect), but I don't think you should write on it: By VidyaVince, we know you did it no one is going to steal it.

Sparx said:
Like me :D

VidyaVince, their good and all (not perfect), but I don't think you should write on it: By VidyaVince, we know you did it no one is going to steal it.

Yeah, I know. I was planning to remove them when I would actually put someones name on them.

Hey guys quick question, does anyone know the demensions for a psp wallpaper? I've looked at a few places but none say the size. wondering if anyone knew. Thanks

Foosoo said:
Hmm, What does everyone think of this? it's pretty simple, although I like the lightning effects. :) It's my first attempt in a while.
Soul-Banisher.gif

C&C please.
YOUR SIG!!!! YOU LIAR!!!! (i would use a stronger word but wont!)

Link to the image: /albums/u18/nutter130/Soul-Banisher.gif

Ooo.. thats funny.. "nutter130's" album is it? hmmm... nutter is in that name... hmmm i made that sig you thief!

Byuakuya said:
That looks very nice for a first attempt. I like the setting of the mood as well as the font that you have used. Keep up the good work. :)
thanks for the compliment ;) except, he cant keep up the good work as it isn't his! lol foosoo FAIL!!!!!

Sparx said:
How do you get lightning in there? Also whats that font?
He wouldn't be able to answer you that one, because it's not his lol. Ok, um, if you want to know, you won't find out from him, and i'll likely be banned from here for this post, depending on how strict your admins are ;)

Fallen124 said:
So its YOUR signature now, even though nutter made it for you :wink:

Edit: Look at the properties of it, its saved on 'nutter130's photobucket...
THANKS! to you and anyone else that was nice enough to point me to his post...

oh and hey to all you wiichatter's :lol:

Last edited:
nutter said:
Ok, um, if you want to know, you won't find out from him, and i'll likely be banned from here for this post, depending on how strict your admins are ;)

Not really, but the mods won't appreciate you barging in like that. Signature ripping isn't tolerated here, so I doubt anything will happen to you.

As for Foosoo... why did you do it, dude? :(

Sparx said:
How do you get lightning in there?

Just use a lightning brush on two separate layers, and open the Animation Window. Then animate them by hiding the 1st lightning layer (leaving the 2nd un-hidden), and then duplicating the frame, then hiding the 2nd lightning layer, and making the 1st one un-hidden. Now you have animated lightning bolts.

Gikoku said:
As for Foosoo... why did you do it, dude? :(

By the sounds of it, Mechanto/Soul Banisher/Pzycho Blade/Foosoo is a respected regular on here... Its a shame he couldn't show respect on WiiTalk, resulting in 3 bans because of abusive PMs after almost demanding reputation :(

I know barging in like that is rude but still, stealing sigs is wrong...

Oh, for anyone that has any doubts that im just a random guy trying to take someone's rep down on this forum... and fallen is a friend or something:

I've changed his sig so it now displays "foosoo is a fraud" so i dont need to prove i made it ;)

well this is interesting :lol: Damn Foosoo i am disappointed.

just hope none of our other work was stolen

Back