Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

:( There goes another one, I don't understand why people don't just try and learn how to make their own. It's alot funner than stealing someone else's work, and you actually get a sense of accomplishment from it.

King Wiired said:
Nice to see people on your forums ripping sigs from ours (most probably Foosoo).
Though, you've sorted things out with them accordingly - which is appreciated by all I'm sure.
And yeah, you seem really pleased.
Which sigs have been ripped from here and are on wiitalk? :confused: if you meant foosoo, then he started out here :lol:, if someone else then say? :D

Well, ofcourse i'm pleased, ripping my sigs that i make in valuable time for strangers on a forum for free, sorta annoys me. It's not good that such a high-repped/valued member had done it, but he shouldn't have in the first place should he? :)

EDIT: agreed gikoku, its fun making them! :D

Gikoku said:
:( There goes another one, I don't understand why people don't just try and learn how to make their own. It's alot funner than stealing someone else's work, and you actually get a sense of accomplishment from it.

Exactly. I'm still surprised that some members are still claiming others works as their own when in fact there is a chance of being permanently banned.

Syntax said:
Exactly. I'm still surprised that some members are still claiming others works as their own when in fact there is a chance of being permanently banned.

Its not only the fact of being banned from here, its totally disrespectful. If you really like someones work just ask them to use. Where is the harm in that?

No harm at all :)

Btw bliss.. your current sig = awesome :D

How did you do it? If you dont mind me asking :D

Thanks nutter....its multiple lens flare's, with different lighting and a bit of a distortion

Gikoku said:
I agree completely. I still can't believe what has just happened.

Whoa! What happened?!?
I log out last night and everything is fine.
Now I log in today and Foosoo's been banned?:yikes:
Oh well, I guess he deserves it, but why would someone do that? It's like Gikoku said, it's alot funner making your own.:yesnod:

EDIT:
I was curious and was looking through my inbox and found a PM from him:
Foosoo said:
Hello Rob, I don't know if you realised yet, but I have repped you for your great sig design involving kirby. Well I was just wondering if you could rep me back? I understand if you don't want to.
I guess I should have reported him. It's water under the bridge now, though...

Last edited:
Wow, I just realised who Foosoo was..

We Chat - Who Chat! 03-15-2008 01:48 PM Hello Wiired, here is more sympathy rep for your tonsillitis, hopefully you get "Wiired has a reputation beyond repute" because of this. Just wondering if you could rep me back? I understand if you don't want to. - Foosoo
What are you listening... 03-10-2008 08:43 PM Here is sympathetic rep for you because of your tonsilitis, it's not very nice at all. - Foosoo

Sent me that PM as well.
Guy was cool, kept PM'ing me seeing how I was with my tonsilltis..

go figure.

yea i think we got a bit of the "Foosoo" :lol:

Rate the sig above you!... 03-20-2008 07:35 PM Wow I can rep you quickly again Bliss, here you go, you deserve it. - Foosoo

What are you listening... 03-17-2008 01:38 PM Awesome signature in the C&C thread. The only thing I would change is the green on her hoodie, otherwise fantastic. - Foosoo

Bliss said:
Thanks nutter....its multiple lens flare's, with different lighting and a bit of a distortion
ah awesome, :D

It looks interesting and unique, i couldn't quite figure how it was done...

What do you lot use for your sigs then? GIMP? CS2/3? :D

nutter said:
ah awesome, :D

It looks interesting and unique, i couldn't quite figure how it was done...

What do you lot use for your sigs then? GIMP? CS2/3? :D

I use CS3

1. Lots of negative space
2. All you did was throw on a small image, cover the background black and use text. Nothing much was really done.

Syntax said:
1. Lots of negative space
2. All you did was throw on a small image, cover the background black and use text. Nothing much was really done.

It's only his first sig.

@Pikachu256 - Looks fine for a first, I like what you did with the text, and the black background fits. Would probably look better if you removed the picture, and put the text in the middle of the sig.

Back