Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

lol :)

Hopefully not :)

(you dont have a large range of smilies :()

EDIT: found them...ignore that about the smilies...

hey nutter and Fallen124, so u guys are sayin he went by these names as well (Mechanto/Soul Banisher/Pzycho Blade/Foosoo )? and just out of curiosity, wat sigs did he use on wiitalk?

Bliss said:
hey nutter and Fallen124, so u guys are sayin he went by these names as well (Mechanto/Soul Banisher/Pzycho Blade/Foosoo )? and just out of curiosity, wat sigs did he use on wiitalk?

For sure the Pzycho Blade because it's on his MOH Persona.

Hey :)

Yes he went by the name of them, except foosoo :), he got banned 3 times for abusive PM's to a few of wiitalk's members.

He didn't have a sig was what he said, and being a sig maker, i offered my services. He first asked me to remove a name from a sig for him, but i said it was to hard to do, and that i wouldn't anyway as its not made by him, and probably belongs to someone else, he said yes it was from another forum.

He gave me a picture which he said he would like his name on it, looking at it i choose to go with the whole lightning look. :)

I wish i hadn't deleted the PM though, then i could show you the picture he was trying to get the name removed off, but it was likely from this site ;) I'll look about and see if i can see it...

nutter said:
Hey :)

Yes he went by the name of them, except foosoo :), he got banned 3 times for abusive PM's to a few of wiitalk's members.

He didn't have a sig was what he said, and being a sig maker, i offered my services. He first asked me to remove a name from a sig for him, but i said it was to hard to do, and that i wouldn't anyway as its not made by him, and probably belongs to someone else, he said yes it was from another forum.

He gave me a picture which he said he would like his name on it, looking at it i choose to go with the whole lightning look. :)

I wish i hadn't deleted the PM though, then i could show you the picture he was trying to get the name removed off, but it was likely from this site ;) I'll look about and see if i can see it...

Thanks for the info man.

Damn that really pisses me off. :mad5: That a lot of us here put our hard work into these pieces and someone like this comes here and steals them, then goes to another forum.

Hope Syntax takes care of this:yesnod:

King Wiired said:
Syntax has been PM'ed
Don't jump to conclusions as of yet. :)

ok cool...yea ur right about jumpin to conclusions, sorry...just got a short temper :lol:

King Wiired said:
Syntax has been PM'ed
Don't jump to conclusions as of yet. :)
The signature that he wanted the name removing may not of been from here, but it's likely.

Still doesn't change the fact he DID try passing one of my sigs off as his own ;)

EDIT: the sig he wanted removing, had fire on the left and the name was over the fire. If any of you have seen it before then link me to it, so i can see if i recognise it. :) cant remember what was on the right, possibly that fire dude skeleton dude from that movie... lol (cant remember the name of it though)

Last edited:
I apologise for not helping to sort this mess out, I was busy with something else. It does 'pee' (bliss has proven you don't have a swear filter ;)) me off with people like this. Nutter balances making signatures for OTHER PEOPLE along side collage work just to please people and those that take advantage of this are seriously sick :( I hope he gets what he deserves :mad5:. Its a good job that WiiTalk have observant mods and admins (no offence intended)...

A Notice Regarding Ripped Artwork

For those of you who have posted ripped artwork and or are planning to I suggest that you think twice before doing so. As of now, any members caught posting ripped artwork shall receive a permanent ban for doing so. There will be no second chances and no warnings given.

Also, if you notice any members using another persons signature/avatar and have worries about it being ripped please contact one of the staff members immediately. This also goes for members who believe that another user has stolen his or her sig/avatar.

Harsh as it may be, Foosoo has been banned permanently. I don't believe that I should be reminding you guys that ripped art work is a no no.

Regarding newer members: If you find that your piece of art has been posted on this site and one of our members is claiming it as yours please contact one of the staff members and we will look into it ourselves. There's no reason for this to be brought up in public. :D

Ok, sorry this was bought public, i signed up purely to find out why he ripped my work, i suppose i should have read the rules first...

thanks for dealing with this =]

Also sorry to be the one to get a member banned, having 6 light green blocks of rep he was doing something right, and by looks like a valued member ;)

Nice to see people on your forums ripping sigs from ours (most probably Foosoo).
Though, you've sorted things out with them accordingly - which is appreciated by all I'm sure.
And yeah, you seem really pleased.

Back