Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Pikachu-I get it that its your first sig, but more work could of went into it. You didnt even take the time to make a background or add special effects or anything.

Hey guys, a bit nervous about posting this as it's my first real attempt at making a sig, and to be honest I don't really have a clue what I'm properly doing (in the sense that you fellas have!). So what do you think? All C&C is welcome, and be harsh if you have to, it's the only way I can learn!

Pikachu256 said:
Please rate my sig. First sig I ever made. Be gentle =]
I think you should remove the picture (it's already your avatar + it makes the signature look unbalanced), center the text (which was nicely done) and add a navy border to make it pop out more.

Also, what program do you use?

Foosoo said:
Hey AndThen, funny enough I was the one who sent you rep and you got another bar Anyway I'm okay at creating designs, what do you think of these ones?

If you think these designs are any good, would they be worth your rep?

I knew something was up with Foosoo! Damn repwhore. It's sad though, he seemed nice...

Half of the reason I'm posting is just to subscribe. This thread is gooood.

I've always wondered how people who rip sigs are in real life...
Syntax said:
Exactly. I'm still surprised that some members are still claiming others works as their own when in fact there is a chance of being permanently banned.
The same reason people still steal, kill innocent people, commit other unlawful acts. It's just another one of those things where human stupidity repeats itself because, as I have found out, the majority of people are stupid. :lol:

On-topic: Haven't made a piece in weeks...

*EDIT*

On the topic of Foosoo, tis' a shame. :( Mike PM'd the link to the Wii Talk page with his sig, and it was mine...disappointing as he seemed to be a pretty cool kid. However, when he repped me asking for rep back, I didn't rep him back. :| If you ask for rep back, 95% of the time I won't. Only exception thus far is Sparx, only because it looked like our friendship here on Wiichat was starting off rough.

AndThen?, glad you're a fan. :)

Last edited:
hey im a noob at making sigs... and i need some help.. i made my first two "real" signatures, and i need tips and that kinda stuff

here is my first :
linktriforce.jpg

and the second is currently my sig.

If you guys notice people asking for rep back please let me know as it is against the forum rules.

@Dbomb:

- Try to use lighter colours and or colours that will help blend your render in with the background.
- Try not to over do the text effects. Also, when adding text, try to make it blend in with the rest of the signature. Try using a colour that will match your render. For this, you can use the eye dropper tool.
- Try checking out some different tutorials and or beginner tutorials. For instance, you can check out some of the user made tutorials here at WiiChat. You can find them by clicking on the below link.

http://www.wiichat.com/design-lounge/51454-depth-view-design-lounge.html

C&C on my sig please. It's my first real attempt at making one, and to be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing properly! But I would like to learn.

Lewi-Is that even your sig? Looks like it belongs to "Altair"?
I don't like it, I Think you sharpened it too much, and I dont like the text.

First attempt ever to make a sig: C&C please, keep in mind this is my first sig ever. I tried to make a better fire but it didn't work out :(

Before:
2193113639_322bfa8b2e_o.jpg

Give me your opinion:

Blackcopy-1.jpg

Not burned, with motion.

or....

Blackcopy-2.jpg

Burned with motion.

or....

Blackcopy.png

Not burned without motion.

Choose your favourite, and C&C on that one please. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sparx said:

Altair is the name of the guy in his sig (from the game Assassin's Creed). :)

@Lewi - I like it, it's blended pretty well, but I especially like the right side more. Nice work with what you did with the Altair name.

Sparx said:
I must say I'm quite offended that you think I'd ripped someone's sig. Do you seriously think I'd be stupid enough to leave their name on it if I had? Also, I didn't sharpen it at all, as I said I don't really know what I'm doing so I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I think it might be the brush that I used. What would you recommend about the text?

Gikoku said:
@Lewi - I like it, it's blended pretty well, but I especially like the right side more. Nice work with what you did with the Altair name.
Thanks, I was pretty pleased with the right side. The picture that I used for Altair meant that it had to be stuck to the left side if you like, so it kind of separated the sig into two halves. Is there anything you could recommend I do it?

Lewi T said:
C&C on my sig please. It's my first real attempt at making one, and to be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing properly! But I would like to learn.
It looks great for a first attempt. Try to avoid using very busy BG patterns and show off the render a little bit more. Overall, nicely done. :)

Lol well I didn't know his name was Altair :p Sorry.

C&C on my sig?

New sig from me

Yes its more Tamachan good ness

Back