Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Nutter, the Altair sig is great. Altair sigs ftw. :)

Sneaux, spectacular job.

ssbb_lover said:
Nutter, the Altair sig is great. Altair sigs ftw. :)
VidyaVince said:
That Altair sig is the ****.

Sparx said:
Omg how do you make the kirby one?
The bit on the right is a simple movie file from an early advert for SSBB, and the thing on the left is a sprite, i had to cut out and place each single one into the slide along with the movie. :D

Wow the Kirby sig must of taken forever! What program do you use?

Photoshop CS2... i haven't got CS3 because i've tried it out and its pointless in my eyes, adds hardly any extra features :D except it uses more resources :)

To save the gif and open the mov file is what came with photoshop, which is imageready. :)

It took quite a while, it was a SoTW entry made when i actually had loads of extra time from college :D

nutter said:
scrubs42.png

Nutterv4.png

assasinscreed.png

What do ya all think?

I like these 3 (especially the purple one), your style reminds me of Byuakuya's. Good job, dude.

Thanks! I'm guessing thats an old member? :D

I fail at smudge, i just cant get the hang of it, then i have friends that say its really easy, so i stick to abstract and filter effects etc :D

Why don't you have a sig?
I really like the Kirby sig alot..it must of taken a long time.

nutter said:
Thanks! I'm guessing thats an old member? :D

I fail at smudge, i just cant get the hang of it, then i have friends that say its really easy, so i stick to abstract and filter effects etc :D

Yeah, he's a well-respected member. Great guy.

Smudging is pretty easy once you get the hang of it, but it helps if you have some nice smudge brushes/settings though.

narutosigcopy.jpg

anothersigcopy-1.jpg

the first one isn't really a sig, i just kinda made it for a friend, but still plz critique.

as for the second, how would it rate as sig material?

TortillaChip520 said:
narutosigcopy.jpg

anothersigcopy-1.jpg

the first one isn't really a sig, i just kinda made it for a friend, but still plz critique.

as for the second, how would it rate as sig material?

I like them both, for the Naruto sig I especially like the right side of it, except for those little dark smoke-ish spots around him.

Back