~Official Killzone 2 Thread~

Yeah. Found a way for easy points for me until I can unlock later classes. I'm going against the upper-tier ranks with lower-tier classes, aside from the assault.

IT'S CHEAP.
But, get assault character.
Equip rocket launcher.

Use boost pill.

RUN IN AND GET SOME EASY KILLS.

Got like, 25 points last game from that.

Just got the game today and I have one question. I had to quit out of an online match that I got quite a few kills in, and I ended up getting no XP? So if you quit out early you get nothing?

Just got the game today and I have one question. I had to quit out of an online match that I got quite a few kills in, and I ended up getting no XP? So if you quit out early you get nothing?

right. im okay with that if quitting was YOUR CHOICE but ive had 3 random disconnects when i'v had like 30 points and was winning, wich wouldve meant i get a 1.5x multiplyer at teh end of the match, meaning i lost 45 xp!

its really a *****.

i got the medic class today (i know im behind all of you, dont make fun lol) its cool, im pretty sure you get a point for reviving? i only revived one person befor calling it a night but its cool if u do get xp.

EDIT: i'm getting good, i scored 20 points higher than anyone else today in a team deathmatch game on that bridge map. i ranked up twice today im a sgt. major. is the lmg any good? i dont wanna waste time with it cause you cant be a medic and have an lmg. besides i've been doing good with the standard helgan assault rifle.

Last edited:
So does anyone here want to start some kind of Wiichat clan? I don't know if any of you are in clans already, but I think it would be fun if we were all in the same one.

been playing online for a bit now

and i always try to join a EU server

because with all respect, they are freaking horrible

i still love my Euro buddies <3

lol, yea when it comes to FPS Americans tend to be the top dogs. Kind of like how Koreans are top dogs of RTS games, atleast when it comes to Blizzard games.

lol, yea when it comes to FPS Americans tend to be the top dogs. Kind of like how Koreans are top dogs of RTS games, atleast when it comes to Blizzard games.

lol yeah, not sure if we should be proud of that or not though.

i've met a few good players from the UK on cod4 though.

i havent been on kz2 in a while. RE5 is awesomei think i may give up kz2 for a few more days.

Yea I stopped KZ2, but in all honesty KZ2 didn't live up to it's hype IMO. Graphics were great, but the rest of the game is just normal. I also really think they messed up multiplayer because it could have been way better.

Yea I stopped KZ2, but in all honesty KZ2 didn't live up to it's hype IMO. Graphics were great, but the rest of the game is just normal. I also really think they messed up multiplayer because it could have been way better.

what are your gripes with the multiplayer?

i dont like the lack of ranks. theres only what, like 12 i think.

but they do increas the number of unlocks through the medal/ribbon system wich i like.

what are your gripes with the multiplayer?

i dont like the lack of ranks. theres only what, like 12 i think.

but they do increas the number of unlocks through the medal/ribbon system wich i like.

Because it had so much potential to be the new and improved TF2. You have all the classes there but the classes don't even matter. You have an engineer with all the right stuff except his turret which is suppose to deny you entry from somewhere does jack **** and can be killed by and class EASY. I only ever die to a turret when im almost dead and didn't notice it. If I see a turret there's no way im dying to it because I just throw a grenade and shoot it and it's dead no matter what class I am.

The aiming on this game makes online frustrating because it's like. If you slightly move the analog stick it will not move, move it slightly more and it moves really slow, and move it again a little more and it moves really fast. There isn't that pressure sensitive way of aiming so that you can move around just perfect to aim. It feels like a pre-halo game when it comes to aiming... Remember when Halo came out and it felt perfect to aim and the controls were just fluent? It showed FPS can work on consoles and all other games after Halo adopted their way of dong, and not to simply copy them but because it worked. KZ2 decided not to do that and now it's frustrating. I know im not the only one because KZ2 forums are flooded with the same complaints.

Tactitians aerial bots are like the turrets only 10x worse. Assault IMO actually is just fine, problem is all the other classes are just too weak. Medic should have some kind of area of effect healing or something like the uber healing of TF2 because the medic is pretty useless and no one picks them. What's the point of waiting to get revived when you can just respawn instantly and usually somewhere close because of squad leader of tactitians smoke grenade. Saboteur is fine IMO and Sniper is fine.

So they need to fix the engineers turrets to make them do more damage, aerial bots need to actually be able to kill people and the medic needs a better ability because in a game where you die "Decently" fast you need to be able to do more than just revive.

Other than aiming and the way the classes were made there's nothing wrong with the game, but it just goes to show what could have been

Finally got bored of COD4 and COD:WAW so I rented Killzone 2. First I was dissappointed at the controls because I sucked and it didn't feel like COD. I guess Guerilla made the sluggish controls this way so it's more realistic. The way a soldier would move around w/ equipment and a heavy gun. After getting used to it, I like it. It's actually fun to control your soldier like that. Good thing Guerilla didn't make it similar to the other FPS games like Halo and COD where a soldier feels like you're floating/gliding in the air. Does anyone know how I can mix badges? I have all the main badges but only have the boost and airbots as secondary. I'm trying to make the Engineer have bots and air support. Is that possible?

The controls you will get used to but the game shines in multiplayer. The action is so intense with 32 players online in warzone mode. My favorite levels is Vekta Cruiser and Visari Hammer.

Back