Official Q & A Thread

freebutter said:
thanks pokechamp for the movesets. except if like earthquake better.
your welcome... there is a wide moveset for gengar... so just fool around to see what works best...

PokeChamp said:
your welcome... there is a wide moveset for gengar... so just fool around to see what works best...
I Do Like Destiniy Bond And Focus Sash Seems To Work Good. I Like My New Team!

freebutter said:
I Do Like Destiniy Bond And Focus Sash Seems To Work Good. I Like My New Team!
.... you do not want focus sash and destiny bond, unless you know that your gengar is faster... then the next turn, destiny-bond... and they have to kill you.. unless they have a focus sash too (i think)

a cool trick for a pokemon is recover and focus band... it still works even after a use...

and focus sash on a shedinja makes it avoid one move, then you can get a quick strike on them...

PokeChamp said:
.... you do not want focus sash and destiny bond, unless you know that your gengar is faster... then the next turn, destiny-bond... and they have to kill you.. unless they have a focus sash too (i think)

a cool trick for a pokemon is recover and focus band... it still works even after a use...

and focus sash on a shedinja makes it avoid one move, then you can get a quick strike on them...
Yeah but the thing is if a Gengar is focus sashing, I could only hope you better be expecting an Explosion or Destiny Bond. :wtf:

Recover + Focus Band takes too long. Takes 2 recovers, and playing with a 10% chance of holding on isn't worth it in my opinion.

Tbolt>Tpunch generally if you fear Skarmory too much. Otherwise it's just your personal preference.

any good move set for aerodactyl

and ,my weavile, currently it has Night Slash, Swords Dance, Shadow ball (nned to change that), and ice shard, what do i need to change?

iRAWR said:
any good move set for aerodactyl

and ,my weavile, currently it has Night Slash, Swords Dance, Shadow ball (nned to change that), and ice shard, what do i need to change?
aerodactyl,

earthquake
rock slide
(giga impact) fire fang
ice fang

getting spiritomb is easy and simple: Special: Use an Odd Keystone in the broken tower on Route 209, and then talk to 32 other players Underground (you can talk to the same person more than once, but you have to go inside of a base after each conversation or it won't count). Then, return to the broken tower and you'll be able to catch a Spiritomb.
at Level(s): Unknown

okay umm i have no idea where to post this question so ill just post it here

Where can i find a water stone in pokemon emerald?

forget just found one

Last edited:
From what i currently know about it, it is a type of hacking device that enables you to change movesets, IVs aswell as stats. I dont know much about it doe

Erm from my recollection the word 'legendary' before the word bird still counts them as legendary so u answered ur own question

Back