Oh hai dere.

Shadowking

Super Geek
Jul 16, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
3347-5827-8593-7298
Hey everyone, I apologize for the fact that I've been gone for like...forever. I have two jobs and college. And I spent a lot of time in the hospital over the past year. So it's been rough. But it's almost 2010 and I decided to pop in, see how everybody is doing, and save the site to my bookmarks toolbar so that hopefully I'll be able to pop in more often.

For those of you who don't remember after all this time or have joined within the last couple of years, my name is Brad. I used to be a big poster, though I've never been anyone important on this site. I'm 18 and I've been a gamer for over 13 years now. I'm studying to be a game designer and love debates and discussions about game lore and whatnot. I was most active in the Brawl speculation actually.

So...who is still here? Leves? Emma? Ax? Wario? Icy? Shoko? ANYONE that I MIGHT remember?!?

Dont apologize, you went out to have a life. Bro thats the first step on having a good life.:lol:. A gamer since you were 5 huh...nice.:p. I would love to brawl you some time. Hope you make it in the fast lane with your gaming desiging. The people you mentioned are long gone im sure of. Havent heard of them. Oh before i forget, welcome back to wiichat, hope you stay this time.

Btw: Love you avatar.:thumbsup:

The people you mentioned are long gone im sure of. Havent heard of them. Oh before i forget, welcome back to wiichat, hope you stay this time.

A...all of them? Emma=Frogger. Leves=LevesqueIsKing. Wario=Wario2ooo. Ax=Axtlar. Icy=Icyloooopia. Shoko=...Shoko. They're ALL gone???

D=

Well...I might stay anyways just because...well, you seem cool at least. And I may just meet some cool new people. But still. Are i0n and Prez still around at least? I doubt they'd remember me, but at least there would be some familiar names. What about...DumbassLuigi? Or Naisatoh? *sighs*

Anyways, I haven't brawled in awhile, but maybe one of these days if the jobs settle down a tad we can play. I normally play my 360 these days, though New Super Mario Bros Wii has my attention lately. Just cuz it's the only new game I got for XMas and it's the first solid console platformer since Little Big Planet.

Oh and thanks. That's the avvie I've had for awhile now. Though for a bit it was Pikacheese. Though nobody here would remember that D= In fact my siggy has a few quotes from some of my old friends on here.

The people you mentioned are long gone im sure of. Havent heard of them. Oh before i forget, welcome back to wiichat, hope you stay this time.

A...all of them? Emma=Frogger. Leves=LevesqueIsKing. Wario=Wario2ooo. Ax=Axtlar. Icy=Icyloooopia. Shoko=...Shoko. They're ALL gone???

D=

Well...I might stay anyways just because...well, you seem cool at least. And I may just meet some cool new people. But still. Are i0n and Prez still around at least? I doubt they'd remember me, but at least there would be some familiar names. What about...DumbassLuigi? Or Naisatoh? *sighs*

Anyways, I haven't brawled in awhile, but maybe one of these days if the jobs settle down a tad we can play. I normally play my 360 these days, though New Super Mario Bros Wii has my attention lately. Just cuz it's the only new game I got for XMas and it's the first solid console platformer since Little Big Planet.

Damn, you must have been gone for awile..only wario2ooo is on, but like once every 3 weeks around..idk. Prez just came on today out of no where. ion...he left this site abandoned...there are three new admins. One of coarce called Admin, Then goes dascrow, and finnally 4nines. Any more questions?

Hey everyone, I apologize for the fact that I've been gone for like...forever. I have two jobs and college. And I spent a lot of time in the hospital over the past year. So it's been rough. But it's almost 2010 and I decided to pop in, see how everybody is doing, and save the site to my bookmarks toolbar so that hopefully I'll be able to pop in more often.

For those of you who don't remember after all this time or have joined within the last couple of years, my name is Brad. I used to be a big poster, though I've never been anyone important on this site. I'm 18 and I've been a gamer for over 13 years now. I'm studying to be a game designer and love debates and discussions about game lore and whatnot. I was most active in the Brawl speculation actually.

So...who is still here? Leves? Emma? Ax? Wario? Icy? Shoko? ANYONE that I MIGHT remember?!?

Dont apologize, you went out to have a life. Bro thats the first step on having a good life.:lol:.

All too true.

Hey Brad, welcome back to Wiichat. It's only been a year and a half since I joined, so we havn't met. (yes, my profile is lieing... Wiichat had a hard drive failure last january, resulting in many profiles losing posts, or being deleted) But regardless, I'll say it again, welcome back. =)

Sounds like a hectic life, I can relate in some ways, honestly. It's why I'm only around a day or two a week, nowadays.

So, would you call yourself a Brawl expert? If you still play the game, I'd fancy a match or two some time. If you've dropped the game over all this time though, that's quite understandable. :lol: I've lost my competitive drive months ago.

Now, all that rambling aside, once again, welcome back to Wiichat. :)

Oh, by the way... You missed everyone you've listed, even Prez, by quite a few months. It's a shame, really. Most of them disappeared suddenly, and a few of them just slowly went inactive.

Last edited:
Damn, you must have been gone for awile..only wario2ooo is on, but like once every 3 weeks around..idk. Prez just came on today out of no where. ion...he left this site abandoned...there are three new admins. One of coarce called Admin, Then goes dascrow, and finnally 4nines. Any more questions?

i0n abandoned it AGAIN? Holy crap man >_<

And yeah I've been gone for like...a year I think. I don't think I have anymore questions for now.

And thanks for the welcome back SSBFreak. And I would call myself a...retired Brawl expert. I play on rare occasion now and usually get my @$$ kicked when I do play.

EDIT: Yeah, shame is an understatement. I at least would have liked their emails or something. What about the people in my siggy? Any of them?

i0n has a lot of "fun" coming back during major problems (the aforementioned hard drive failure), and disappearing a few weeks later, until the next issue. Whether he's simply gone or just off the radar, watching the site, I honestly don't know... I don't think he'll be back any time soon, though, thanks to the introduction of the new Admins.

Really, a year? I don't remember you, no offense, so perhaps it was a bit longer? ... Or maybe it was because, back when I was a newb, all I did was stalk the Brawl forums. :lol:

Everyone simply refers to me as CK, by the way. A bit easier than SSBfreak, eh? =)

*sighs* That does sound like i0n. And I came back a few times but never had the chance to stick around for long. I haven't been active for a little over two years. But I was around a year ago I can assure you of that. And no prob, CK it is.

So this might need to go to PM, but tell me a bit about yourselves. I wanna get to know the new members before I make any sort of decision on staying. Though either way I can assure you that work will always take priority over the forums so there's no telling how active I'll be.

Thanks Prinplup. Couldn't you have chosen a cooler Pokemon to name yourself after? I mean sure, penguin pokemon are cool, but there are so many better ones! =P

Oh wellz, wuzzup anyways?

He's cool too, but Charizard has always been my favorite. He was the first Pokemon I ever raised to full evolution from a little baby Charmander. =3

Back