Omg Nooo :(

Eagles said:
lol the problem is I don't have a 360 :p ! What makes you think it was a dead series, I was under the impression that it was quite popular.
It wasnt in production throught the 7th gen, so that leads me to beleive it was a temp. dead series, but it's back now.

]|"
laderer5 said:
Microsoft always finds a way to ruin everything.......

How are they ruining things
Tere trying to make money you idiot
Every company is
Stop thinking nintendo is all nice because there not
There a company and at the end of the day they want money
Thats why they made the wii
Its cheap to make and they make a hell of alot of profit oon it
So sop thinking Nintendos all High and Mighty and Microsoft is some Evil guy

Get your facts straight

StevenNevets said:
I'm going to be blunt and say that's ****ed up.

Now how is it ****ed up
You just want to hate microsoft because you cant play their great titles
Quit moaning!!!!

Last edited:
You can calm the anger down there, Cammy. Opinion...

IMO this is an intelegent business move by Microsoft.
Drawing some die-hard Nintendo fans with Banjo to the preverbial "dark side" therefore, increasing Nintendo to Microsoft sales to dent Nintendo's lead with sales.

@Eagles - lol, ty

Why is everyone blaming Microsoft? Rare could have said no!
Rare's games are awesome, and as much as it sux they left the Big N, I say sucked into them because they left Nintendo and now they are missing out on the Wii revolution.
As awesome as Bond, Perfect Dark, The Donkey Kongs & and Killer Instinct Gold (sigh) is, im not gonna lose any sleep over it!!.

I have a feeling that im still going to buy a PS3....sorry microsoft....again.

Last edited:
Yeah me too. That's how I avoid problems like that, I just have all systems.
(still...want...PS3...)

RARE didn't leave Nintendo. Nintendo SOLD Rare to Microsoft. Nintendo LET them go. It was a very bad move.

Alot of people saw this as new news? I think this trailer has been out since e3 06...

But anyway... I don't think microsoft plans on making a handheld in the near future. (say 2-4 years) I mean i didnt think too much of it when diddy kong racing came out because microsoft could have never developed that for the 360\ Xbox portable because of the nintendo licensed characters and they mite have been testing rares developing skills on handhelds. But with the news of viva pinata ds it really does imply that there are no plans for an xbox portable during the 360's lifespan. And if they really wanted to make a handheld they could have just waited (But, yet again, i some what question myself because they could be just testing the same game on a very child freindly platform...soo...ill sleep on it..)

Also, i wouldnt rule out a banjo koozoie/tooie remake pack to ds (Maybe 6 months prior to banjo 3 or so) to see how interested people still are in the franchise and maybe even rekindle some of that former interest...

As for me, im not a giant fan of the banjo series but id buy the game (the 360 and ds remake) in a heartbeat... but what i really want is a DK 64 remake (or new DK country game all together)

Last edited:
wii_cammy said:
You just want to hate microsoft because you cant play their great titles
Quit moaning!!!!
No, I just hate Microsoft because I love the series and wish it still remained on Nintendo systems where the first and last 4 games have all been on.

Now quit being a dick.

Back