uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ePgIGmYv-sY[/MEDIA]

:sad:

nuff said:wtf:

Wow... thats uuhh awesome? Just leaving nintendo like that.:wtf:

Last edited:
im gona rape every rareware designer for abandoning nintendo...
this is like one of the most classic nintendo games...... :mad::mad5:

this is bull......ony :(

i was even wondering if there was ever going to be another banjo game. and now that i know there is.................ITS XBOX 360 ONLY!?!?!?!?!

..........well, its ok. rareware will regret it in the end. trust me.

Wasnt really a fan of the game, But it sucks that they show off their Microsoft logo at the end there when it says Banjo is back..

This game might persuade me to get a 360 though, since I loved the Banjo Kazooies on the N64. Still just blame Microsoft for buying out rare, I wanted a Wii version :sad:

That looks horrible =\ what is wrong with his face.

Eagles said:
This game might persuade me to get a 360 though, since I loved the Banjo Kazooies on the N64. Still just blame Microsoft for buying out rare, I wanted a Wii version :sad:

This is exactly what they are trying to do. Get previous Nintendo users who enjoyed the banjo series and now smacks them in the face with a exclusive 360 former Nintendo game and now is forcing the 360 upon them. But 360 is great, you should have it anyway

what your saying lilwiiwii^^ is right, nintendo and microsoft go hand in hand when sony is brought into the picture..but still.

Taking a franchise like this and deliberately taking it away from its original platform/console is a pisstake.
I cant help but feel like sh**

maybe it will come out on the wii too just later like how gta came out on ps2 n few months later on the xbox u kno?

Back