On fire

Wii Believe

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
Bourne, Lincs, England
just thought it was interesting that there were flame arrows featured in the new trailer

looks like there will be the normal array of weapons

plus do u think that character was ganon, reminds me more of the evil guy from a link to the past

probs is ganon tho

thanks anyway :)

Wii Believe said:
just thought it was interesting that there were flame arrows featured in the new trailer

Those would be the combination of Arrows and Bombs, not flame arrows. Note the explosion at the point of impact.

Mrjingles_23 said:
ya, I'm not sure if flame arrows and ice arows and light arrows are making a comeback, we'll see...only 16 days left for us North Americans! (I think)
Lucky it another 32 days for us aussies
Anyhooo ganon I think we will see in his pig monster form because thats what he might be in the Twilight Realm

Wii Believe said:
plus do u think that character was ganon, reminds me more of the evil guy from a link to the past

probs is ganon tho

thanks anyway :)

No, it is not Ganon. It is the Twilight King. Damn him.

I unno, I think we're gonna be surprised by the identity of the Twilight King...I think its gonna be someone we know...but has anyone who watched that clip noticed that he has pig (moblin from WW) like feet? Maybe it is Ganon, in pig (Moblin) form???

KaDee said:
Those would be the combination of Arrows and Bombs, not flame arrows. Note the explosion at the point of impact.
I was just wathcing a video of it and relised the marauders shoot fire arrows hmmm... maybe they will be usable

deity_link said:
I was just wathcing a video of it and relised the marauders shoot fire arrows hmmm... maybe they will be usable

I wasnt saying they wouldn't be usable, just that what Wii Believe saw was infact the Explosive Arrows (if thats what there called or going to be called), the combination of Bombs and Arrows.

The Guy that link was fighting was just a normal everyday enemies...it is cald Darknut...Ok that name is Weird...Dark Nut...lol...Source my Nintendo Power lol

edit if you want me to scan i'll do it but only if you ask

the guy seems cool. he has a lot of poower:D i can see that he do.
And i love he's mask and suit!! the mask is awsome...!
and also i'm not sure it's a guy. it'd be cool with a women.

haha, anyone remember when Nabooru was trapped in the Iron Knuckle's armour?? That was cool...I never expected it to happen the first time around! I'm sorry if that was off topic...oh well

Mrjingles_23 said:
haha, anyone remember when Nabooru was trapped in the Iron Knuckle's armour?? That was cool...I never expected it to happen the first time around! I'm sorry if that was off topic...oh well
yeah;) are u talking about the nabooru ninja sage ocarina of time spirit temple?++?

Demon Slayer said:
The Guy that link was fighting was just a normal everyday enemies...it is cald Darknut...Ok that name is Weird...Dark Nut...lol...Source my Nintendo Power lol

plz do :smilewinkgrin:

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
yeah;) are u talking about the nabooru ninja sage ocarina of time spirit temple?++?

:crazy: why yes, yes I am...haha, glad you remember! Okay...I'm sorry if this is off-topic...AGAIN...but does anyone have a LARGE sneaking suspicion that the kidnapped girl Ilia is gonna end up playing a humongous role in this game??? I just have that vibe:aureola:

Demon Slayer said:

You know what's weird? You know that sword the Dark Nut uses? That first apeared in a demo video that showed Link and Ganon fighting, and Ganon had that sword. It was also shown in Super Smash Brothers Melee, when you got one of Ganon's trophies. And the Dark Nut in Wind Waker had it also. And now the new Dark Nut has it...

Coincidence?

Back