One Ticked Off Player

forget to tell, i use 3 boos but ony boo deke when i fully open. but right now im trying to change to a serve it in or serve it up with boo.

Yea its a little annoying when people do the goalie camp. I really prefer to never even use the special shots or dekes through/around the goalie unless need to score. I enjoy passing it around and just pummeling the ball into the net because if I remember correctly thats how soccer is played.

Yea but once you hit/ slide tackle the player with the ball in front of the goalie the goalie just takes the ball right back 9 times out of 10. I never would do this. It ruins the game. I love it though when someone tries it against me and i steal it and score to tie the game up then score again to win it.

LOL yea feeny. I like it when I hit them with monty and the force of his monstrous hit causes the ball to roll into the goal always a fun time.

Yeh im ticked off too..

I was playing against some guy called Deewolf or something, he deliberately made the game lag when he was losing 2-0 and the bastard managed to score
the game took nearly 10 minutes to finish coz it was lagging so badly. i dont recommend playing this loser.

Back